• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WAAAM car (cat) show July 8

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
don't plan on seeing me. maybe next time . I'll let the the 500 club break in the show .

and Lord knows, Snow Tracs, need someone to break the SNOW (SHOW) and have a tow rope at the ready to help them up the hill...

going to miss ya Jim VT, was going to take the Kristi KT3, so we could... maybe next year?

and they all lived happily ever after

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Never saw anyone I knew, last nights movie '' TUCKER '' missed all the fun today if you never went. could have sledhammered a car or see how long it runs on fuel only.

They were giving out bandaids at the gate. in case you got bit by a PIRANHA :w00t2::w00t2:

Maybe you we see me next year :biggrin:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
wonderful day of relaxing and talk of SNOW

Attachments

• DSC_0709.jpg
    DSC_0709.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC_0712.jpg
    DSC_0712.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC_0708.jpg
    DSC_0708.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC_0713.jpg
    DSC_0713.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC_0718.jpg
    DSC_0718.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 123

Sno-Surfer

Well I sure had a great time visiting with all of you. Great turn out for a summer sno cat event. The Princess brought a few from her stable, Tucker brought out his sweet 66 543 and Sno Drifter, well he drifted off for most of it and I've never seen anyone look so comfortable sleeping in a camp chair. I think that's what happens when you get these folks to sit down for a bit....
Thanks everyone for coming out, I'm ready to start planning for winter now.

IMG_8011.jpg

IMG_8010.jpg

IMG_8017.jpg

IMG_8018.jpg

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
500 club finally realized they were missing out on 420 time!

nope, show ended about 3:00 pm and had all the machines on the trailers and headed for home...

thank you mr sno-surfer dude, you done good and really enjoyed the day in the sun...

and everyone lived happily ever after...

Sno-Surfer

Ps, there were cars there too. They had us in the back of the museum where Snow Drifter could get a good nap in but plenty of fun vehicles of all kinds in the front lawn. :smile:

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you all! I had a great time seeing the cats again and most of all visiting with you guys. truly had a good time. Hope to see you soon.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ps, there were cars there too. They had us in the back of the museum where Snow Drifter could get a good nap in but plenty of fun vehicles of all kinds in the front lawn. :smile:

The only time that man gets rest is when he is away from home! Then throw in a little sunshine . . . :sleep::sleep::sun1:

Sno-Surfer

How do you move the sno plane around and on/off trailer?

The back skis come off and wheels go on. The Princess says it was designed to be towed behind a car like that. There is an axel extension that gets put on so it has a wider stance when on the skis.
Super cool machine and a heck of a thrill ride I'm sure.