• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FOR SALE- 1991 BR60+

northeastheavy

Anyone serious about owning a nice BR60+. Asking $13,500. Its a good solid machine. Please send a PM if interested. Located on the NY/Mass border.
really hate to sell it but have to!!!:sad:

Attachments

• IMG_1082.jpg
    IMG_1082.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,432

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i can't understand why you are selling it off you looked so hard to find just the right one and it appeard to be just right for what you wanted may wan't to pm utah wilson he was looking for something a little roomier for his cabin access

northeastheavy

Thanks Lia!!
Don,
Unfortunately economics dictate selling it!! You are right, had a ball with it last season, just love the machine and would love to do it up nice this summer, but when you can't pay the bills!!!!!!!! Wish I had a choice!!! Even Boggie says he only comes across BR60+s, maybe 1 every 4 years!!!! Its torture knowing that!!!
Unfortunately, Anyone interested in a 1997 3000gt VR-4!!!! 350hp with a 6 speed!!!! Awesome car!!! Also has to go!!!!

sledder

What a great machine and an excellent price. The BR60 with the + would be my choice of machine if I were only closer to you. Someone will love this gem.....interested purchasers don't delay, my research put this machine as a super personal use machine.

northeastheavy

Thanks for the good words!! I agree with you completely!!! Other than not having hydrostatic drive, its like having an ultra modern reliable machine at 10% of the price of new!!!

northeastheavy

Winters coming and it tax time in New York!!! BR60+ is back up for sale!!! I think I would rather not pay the taxes and keep the snowcat but!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone looking for a good machine!! Just took the covers off her in the barn and started up in an instant!! Drove it around the horse field and not bad on the grass!!!! Any interest, send me a PM.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If anyone cares, I think I own this machine now? I was just looking at the lights and date it sold and comparing it to whats in the yard........

Proves the snow cat community is really small.

( i think)