• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MISC Snowcat Adds

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Anybody have any misc adds?

Attachments

• 1966 Ratrac Spryte.jpg
    1966 Ratrac Spryte.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 409
  • Imperial Whiskey Tucker.jpg
    Imperial Whiskey Tucker.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 408
  • Sno-Tric SC-2.jpg
    Sno-Tric SC-2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 408
  • Snow-Tric SC-1.jpg
    Snow-Tric SC-1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 398
  • Pistengrader by Simmering-Graz-Pauker of Vienna.jpg
    Pistengrader by Simmering-Graz-Pauker of Vienna.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 396

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like the girls in the tucker know how to have a party. Those are some old brochures. Maybe from the 60's? That one snowmobile looks like the old ski- daddler line from AMF from the 60's.

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
If anybody is interested member "JSX" emailed me a picture of a Sno-Tric SC-2 he found in a junkyard.......looks like the frame off portion of the restoration is already complete :yum:

Attachments

• SNO-TRIC.jpg
    SNO-TRIC.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 421

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like the girls in the tucker know how to have a party. Those are some old brochures. Maybe from the 60's? That one snowmobile looks like the old ski- daddler line from AMF from the 60's.
the sc-1 looks more like an elan i had a skidaddler and the cowl on the skidaddler looked like a wash tub cut in half the machine was bullet proof took me all over and was 12 year old proof than again if i broke it i had to fix it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
^ that's cool couchloafer.
These things are sure hard to find. lol
Well, for me anyway..

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
^ that's cool couchloafer.
These things are sure hard to find. lol
Well, for me anyway..

I have a couple more but I need to get them scanned, I was hoping others would share but I guess it is just you and me for now :wink: One of these days I will dip into the Snow Trac ones

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a couple more but I need to get them scanned, I was hoping others would share but I guess it is just you and me for now :wink: One of these days I will dip into the Snow Trac ones

I do have a pile of odd ones but no time to get them scanned. I will work on some little by little