• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombi engine fan

rustybarnard440

I have a bombardier bombi and have 2 different fans with it. One is plastic blades and the other one is steel. The blades on the two fans are pitched in opposite direction. I'm thinking one might be a pusher and the other a puller?? Which one would make it run cooler?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
all bombies I have seen use a pusher fan to blow air through the rear mounted radiator. the heaters suck in them it doesn't matter how hot the engine gets, heat will be miserable what they need is a larger heater unit.

brianf

the bombi's came with 2 different fans
one was (summer) usally has more blades and was steel and winter one was usally plastic,
pretty rare to have both usally most summer fans get left hanging in garage or get thrown away

rustybarnard440

Well I'm sure I got both a pusher and puller that's why the blades are in the opposite direction. Need to know which one is which. Are you talking the heater inside the cab ? Cause mine gets plenty hot to the point I need to crack a window or shut it off.