• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Vintage Tucker Pics

I'm looking to get a few vintage tucker pics printed for the wall in my office. I'm having trouble finding any good pics (vintage or not). I know there are the ones of the expedition cats in the barn, but you guys must have others that are worth printing in large format! Would love to see them.

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not sure how well it would sell, but I'd love to see a coffee table sized book about vintage snowcats with lots of high quality pictures and stories of the machines.

I suspect many hard core skiers would buy a copy, especially as many early snowcats were used by ski areas and there would be photos of various resorts in their earlier years.

vintagebike

This one from Jinn earlier this year has to be one of the best.:clap:

IMG_0861.jpg