• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Burning the Quran ??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok ,,, PG's post got me to thinkin . I have heard all the news about the pastor wanting to burn the Muslin Bible on 911 . Everybody is up in arms ...

WHY ?

Its ok for those assholes to burn our bible . How many ways can we say double standard ?

They mock us , Kill in the name of God . and do much worst than burn our Bible .

So some white dude who is a little radical decides to burn theirs and the whole fickin world is in a uproar .

So how's it feel Muslin to have your faith degraded ??? Not so funny now , is it ?

I need to really choose my words carefully here as I close my opinion on this .

KISS MY ASS . You bring the fight to my doorstep and I will piss on your shoes .

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
Great post and I agree totally with your feelings. We need more folks with spines to stand up and tell those vermin that we will take no more of there excrement in our country. Have a goodun!!!!!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah they are up in arms and will eventually start the next world war over their religious BS. They want to KILL us and dominate the world. Unfortunately America is about the only country that will stand up to them. If they come this way with their BS they are better targets than the deer out back.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Ut oh.. they burned it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRcUdruhgyw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Al, you know that our president spoke out strongly in support for a Mosque at Ground Zero and against burning Islam's revered book. That ought to set you straight!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
While I understand the actions of the guy in that video, going to these extremes in the name of protest is only going to cause things to escalate, don't you think?
He couldn't even explain why he was there or why he was doing it.

Another idiot jumping on the bandwagon with no thought as to why.
One thing I did note, no one threw anything at him or made that big a deal about it.

mak2

You guys do realize just because they persecute Christians in the Sudan or in Saudi Arabia does not mean we should persecute anyone here, dont you?

"Its ok for those assholes to burn our bible . How many ways can we say double standard ? (how does that make anydiffernence, thougt we was the greatest country in the world?)
They mock us , Kill in the name of God . and do much worst than burn our Bible .
So some white dude who is a little radical decides to burn theirs and the whole fickin world is in a uproar .

So how's it feel Muslin to have your faith degraded ??? Not so funny now , is it ?"

If you really wanna be like them, they have already won. Surrender now, we dont deserve to act like we are superior, we arent.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
You guys do realize just because they persecute Christians in the Sudan or in Saudi Arabia does not mean we should persecute anyone here, dont you?

"Its ok for those assholes to burn our bible . How many ways can we say double standard ? (how does that make anydiffernence, thougt we was the greatest country in the world?)

So how's it feel Muslin to have your faith degraded ??? Not so funny now , is it ?"

If you really wanna be like them, they have already won. Surrender now, we dont deserve to act like we are superior, we arent.

Who's being persecuted here?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

Mak ,
I do believe America is open to all faiths . BUT , I have not seen other faiths saying "death to Christians" .

America's problem is we are too forgiving . We fight a war with rules, they fight to win and will do anything including strapping bombs on their own children to do it . They care nothing about a human life .
Until the "Good" Muslins are willing to step forward and stop the senseless killing that these nut jobs are doing , I will continue to Question their real intentions and their faith in God . Its just like a person who watches terrorist bury a roadside bomb and says nothing . They ("good") Muslins are just as guilty as the guy who dug the hole and placed the bomb . They choose to say nothing and innocent people die .

Am I still to believe that these animals are part of the human race ??

Am I better then them ? You damn right I am . Until they decide to live and let live , I always will be .:smile:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm looking for a cheap supply of Koran's . . . I've got a great recipe for Koran cooked pork. :shifty:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Sometimes Mak, I think you purposely spout this shit just to get the ball rolling.
We aren't superior?
ffs..

mak2

Sometimes Mak, I think you purposely spout this shit just to get the ball rolling.
We aren't superior?
ffs..

Of course I do ffs. This is a discussion/debate fourm. If you want the discussion/agreement forum it is down the hall on the right (for you). For me, it would be down the hall on the left (get it?).

Mtn-Track

Crusades, Part II....

Coming soon, very soon, to a town near you. If not YOUR town.

I believe this is all coming to a head and our country will either roll (bend) over or the fight will be on. Either way, it won't be the source of happy times for anyone.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Crusades, Part II....

Coming soon, very soon, to a town near you. If not YOUR town.

I believe this is all coming to a head and our country will either roll (bend) over or the fight will be on. Either way, it won't be the source of happy times for anyone.
Yep I agree. However there is one who undoubtedly will be / is happy. Osama Bin Laden. Look at how we are still affected in so many ways because of his stealth attack on our nation. I truly believe he could not have dreamed that his attack on 9/11 would have so many far reaching effects on our nation; but I'm sure he's loving it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Okee dokee..
I composed this little piece of thought and ranting today.
They are MY thoughts and feelings with a little ME thrown in.:shifty:
Let the games resume.

Ok, I'm sorry. The Koran shouldn't be burned in the streets.
Why doesn't somebody just collect 20,000 copies of this "good book", build a pyre.. and round up a bunch of Muslims to fly planes directly into it, thus proving a point?

They'll have made their case .. then the mosque can be built anywhere they choose. The heart of NYC, outside of the city, we as American citizens will finally feel sympathetic toward them and understand it once and for all.
Problem solved!! Victory for them! They'll not only be a part of us, they'll be SUPERIOR to us, because we'll stand back in such forgiving amazement-- omg, it'll be good times.

9/11 will be forgotten, all that shit will at last be put behind us.
We can all dance on rainbows and have a brotherhood of peace and understanding.
It'll be like a grand gathering of religious tolerance such as this world has never known!

We'll all forget that these United States Of America are based on biblical thinking and principles and that the Koran does not allow freedom of religion or expression.
It's largely based on enslavement..hatred and revenge, but let's not worry about that.

Let us realize that there are softer, nice Muslims in this country who believe in love and peace, who adhere to that belief until they are crossed by One, or a collective group of rotten, pesky American infidels.

SShepherd

http://drudgefeed.com/l/O5NdG

Iran Ayatollahs Issue Fatwas Against Koran-Burners

Sept. 13 (Bloomberg) -- Two Iranian grand ayatollahs issued fatwas calling for the killing of those who insult the Koran, including anyone who burns the Islamic holy book, the state-run Fars news agency reported.
No one was specified in the decrees, which were issued by Nasser Makarem-Shirazi and Hossein Nouri-Hamedani in response to questions asked by student groups from universities in Tehran, Fars said. Such an action against any individual could only be carried out with the authorization of an Islamic religious judge, they said.
Undoubtedly, the blood of a person who burns the Koran should be shed,” Makarem-Shirazi was cited by Fars as saying. Everybody should “strongly condemn” such an act.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
http://drudgefeed.com/l/O5NdG

Iran Ayatollahs Issue Fatwas Against Koran-Burners

Sept. 13 (Bloomberg) -- Two Iranian grand ayatollahs issued fatwas calling for the killing of those who insult the Koran, including anyone who burns the Islamic holy book, the state-run Fars news agency reported.
No one was specified in the decrees, which were issued by Nasser Makarem-Shirazi and Hossein Nouri-Hamedani in response to questions asked by student groups from universities in Tehran, Fars said. Such an action against any individual could only be carried out with the authorization of an Islamic religious judge, they said.
Undoubtedly, the blood of a person who burns the Koran should be shed,” Makarem-Shirazi was cited by Fars as saying. Everybody should “strongly condemn” such an act.

Honestly, what sane person orders someone killed for "insulting" a book??? The more we are forced to read news from the Mid East (place where people are stuck in the caveman area?), the more I think there has been way too much inbreeding in that area and the more difficult it makes it for me to have any respect for the Koran at all. What is it with these people? Are these the type of people we really want to have nuclear weapons?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Are these the type of people we really want to have nuclear weapons?

Yep thats OK with Me , it wouldn,t hurt to send some off them a few , via airmail :w00t2: I think some of them just need an attitude adjustment , Be a hell of a lot quicker & cheaper . Just my opinion though :wink:

mak2

Actually I view Islam as 500 years behind Christianity, as far as playing well with others. But that should in no way change our behavior.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually I view Islam as 500 years behind Christianity, as far as playing well with others. But that should in no way change our behavior.
With all due respect, my esteemed freind, I consider that statement to have been made with zero thought put into it. Again, I defer to your signature statement. Have a nice day and a happy period.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter

I haven't changed my behavior. In my perception, that is when they would 'win'. They are not going to force me to alter my everyday life. However, say that I am a citizen of Israel and this country of inbred neanderthals has their leader claiming they will kill all of my people just as soon as they can get their filthy paws on a nuclear weapon. How could I not change my behavior? Iran would be a large smoking hole in the desert the moment I thought they had the ability to obtain a nuclear weapon.

mak2

I haven't changed my behavior. In my perception, that is when they would 'win'. They are not going to force me to alter my everyday life. However, say that I am a citizen of Israel and this country of inbred neanderthals has their leader claiming they will kill all of my people just as soon as they can get their filthy paws on a nuclear weapon. How could I not change my behavior? Iran would be a large smoking hole in the desert the moment I thought they had the ability to obtain a nuclear weapon.

I am by no means a pacifist. If you are a citizen of Isearl and you are sure someone is a threat, kill em. Hell I am all for it. What we are talking about on here is disrespecting peoples religion (tacky) , not letting them build chruches (unconstitiutional) etc, even if they are American citizens, solely becaue we dont like their religion. IF one of the Moslems worshipping at the mosque in NYC starts shooting people kill him. But dont discriminate against them all because of he deeds of a few.

mak2

With all due respect, my esteemed freind, I consider that statement to have been made with zero thought put into it. Again, I defer to your signature statement. Have a nice day and a happy period.

Did you have any actual thoughts, or do you just have to settle for thinly veiled insults?