• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Junk; I don't seem to be able to add my own avitar. :confused: Also, what is the reputation button, and distinguished road statement mean? :confused: :)

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Still working on finding the code to allow Avatars....... as for the Distinguished Road......... well, that is the road to Mith's home :D .... Don't pay any attention to it, because it isn't important. Just one of those features that come with the software that is meaningless...

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
If it is the road to my home then The Distinguished Road has many potholes, grass growing in the middle of it, a large sewerage leak that really stinks and has a large branch across about a 1/4 of it :D

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I turned on the reputation option yesterday. I don't understand it yet, but wanted to see a few stats to see if it's worth it or not. Seems to key primarily on # of posts. I'll post some info on it if we keep it on.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc said:
I turned on the reputation option yesterday. I don't understand it yet, but wanted to see a few stats to see if it's worth it or not. Seems to key primarily on # of posts. I'll post some info on it if we keep it on.
Very good Doc, I'm not used to this format myself. Seems like there is nice little features here though. Thanks to you and Junk. :D

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc said:

Doc,

Reputation comes with a default value and members change it based on the person's posts. It basically establishes the members credibility. I don't recall where it's displayed but it allows new members in particular to determine who's full of BS.

Brian