• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

EzGo Workhorse

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just picked one up. So far, I like it. It's a nice size for doing things around the yard and letting the kids drive. Sometimes, the RTV is too big/heavy.

It has a 350cc Subaru Robin engine, hydraulic dump bed, roof, windshield, grill guard and only 176 hours on the clock.

Attachments

• CIMG7220.jpg
    CIMG7220.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 553
  • CIMG7221.jpg
    CIMG7221.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 531
  • CIMG7222.JPG
    CIMG7222.JPG
    290.1 KB · Views: 540
  • CIMG7223.jpg
    CIMG7223.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 542
  • CIMG7224.jpg
    CIMG7224.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 519
  • CIMG7225.jpg
    CIMG7225.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 521

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That looks a like my Yamaha, but mine looks to be slightly lighter duty. My wife was not thrilled when it showed up in the driveway, but now she absolutely loves it. We use our for all sorts of little tasks around the property, I'm sure that you will find yours just as useful.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very nice. I like the bed size on that. You could haul a good size load. :thumb: I also like the knobby aggressive tires ....I could put that puppy to work. :D
Good find Brian!!!!!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife was not thrilled when it showed up in the driveway, but now she absolutely loves it.
Mrs. Zoom wasn't too keen on it either but I marketed to her as a something more appropriate for her and the kids to drive. Now, if I can get them off of it so I can use it for chores...

Thanks Doc. I don't yet know what its capabilities are so I'll start out with light chores for it.