• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Enraged Huckabee scorches Romney over shots at Trump: ‘Know what makes me sick, Mitt?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
In one of the most scorching tweets he’s ever written, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee slammed failed 2012 Republican presidential nominee Sen. Mitt Romney on Friday for having used the release of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report to take further shots at the president.

While most Republicans responded to the release of the report on Thursday by slamming the special counsel for producing what renowned conservative commentator Mark Levin has described as a “political document,” Romney instead took to Twitter to slam the president … again.

“I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President,” he wrote.

“I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia — including information that had been illegally obtained; that none of them acted to inform American law enforcement; and that the campaign chairman was actively promoting Russian interests in Ukraine.”

Look at the full tweet below:

D4ih2T5XoAE7_VU.jpg
This tweet enraged Huckabee, who replied with one of the most brutal tweets of his career.

“Know what makes me sick, Mitt?,” he wrote. “Not how disingenuous you were to take @realDonaldTrump $$ and then 4 yrs later jealously trash him & then love him again when you begged to be Sec of State, but makes me sick that you got GOP nomination and could have been @POTUS.”

After spending the entire 2016 presidential election trash-talking Trump, Romney suddenly transformed into a sycophantic suck-up following the president’s election victory, all in a bid to convince then-President-elect Trump to nominate him to serve as Secretary of State.

Two years later during the midterm elections, Romney ran to the president for an endorsement as per his bid to win election as a Utah senator. That endorsement presumably helped propel him to victory. Yet two months after winning the election, he suddenly trash-talked Trump again.

Huckabee wasn’t alone in his criticism.

Yossi Gestetner, a member of the a member of the Orthodox Jewish Public Affairs Council, responded by reminding Romney of some inconvenient facts that counter his anti-Trump narrative.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/0...-at-trump-know-what-makes-me-sick-mitt-747017

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Give it up Mitt. The DumpsterCrats will never love you. You quit with two weeks left in the election against the Kenyan. Quitters suck.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Flake was on the news this AM saying how he agrees with so many dims. He and romney are both absolute RINOS!! The RNC needs to totally disown them both!!
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
In one of the most scorching tweets he’s ever written, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee slammed failed 2012 Republican presidential nominee Sen. Mitt Romney on Friday for having used the release of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report to take further shots at the president.

While most Republicans responded to the release of the report on Thursday by slamming the special counsel for producing what renowned conservative commentator Mark Levin has described as a “political document,” Romney instead took to Twitter to slam the president … again.

“I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President,” he wrote.

“I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia — including information that had been illegally obtained; that none of them acted to inform American law enforcement; and that the campaign chairman was actively promoting Russian interests in Ukraine.”

Look at the full tweet below:

View attachment 113367
This tweet enraged Huckabee, who replied with one of the most brutal tweets of his career.

“Know what makes me sick, Mitt?,” he wrote. “Not how disingenuous you were to take @realDonaldTrump $$ and then 4 yrs later jealously trash him & then love him again when you begged to be Sec of State, but makes me sick that you got GOP nomination and could have been @POTUS.”

After spending the entire 2016 presidential election trash-talking Trump, Romney suddenly transformed into a sycophantic suck-up following the president’s election victory, all in a bid to convince then-President-elect Trump to nominate him to serve as Secretary of State.

Two years later during the midterm elections, Romney ran to the president for an endorsement as per his bid to win election as a Utah senator. That endorsement presumably helped propel him to victory. Yet two months after winning the election, he suddenly trash-talked Trump again.

Huckabee wasn’t alone in his criticism.

Yossi Gestetner, a member of the a member of the Orthodox Jewish Public Affairs Council, responded by reminding Romney of some inconvenient facts that counter his anti-Trump narrative.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/0...-at-trump-know-what-makes-me-sick-mitt-747017
We were lucky to dodge the bullet with Romney. Apparently the only good thing to come out of his 2012 loss to Obama was that had Romney won we may well not have seen Hillary lose in 2016. And THE Donald would have missed the opportunity to bring America back to life in 2017.