• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Franky Boy meets the hit man.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Wow, good old fashioned mob hit. No big loss these assholes killing each other off. Bet the neighbors were a bit unnerved, though. :yum:

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 5.03.59 PM.png

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm reading an interesting book about Jon Roberts, one of the original Cocaine Cowboys. It's called American Deperado. 2011 copyright.

I'm more than halfway through in just three evenings; it's over 500 pages long.

But if you like mob stuff, by a real wise guy, connected to Gambino, this book is great. The author attempts to verify Jon's claims, and in most cases can. The names dropped - Jimi Hendrix, Richard Nixon, OJ Simpson, and of course Gambino, Sinatra, and many hoity-toity people that we hear about.

And of course a little about Don Aranow boats, and smuggling.

Good read if you like mob stuff.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

From their first hit album "Surrealistic Pillow", the first acid rock album I ever bought. The last one as well. IMO they went down hill at nearly the speed of light after that; rebranding as "Starship" didn't help at all.

Grace ruining her voice with sex, drugs, and booze was a total waste; she was really good at the start.