• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Engineless Tucker in CO.

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
sorry we missed you in CO bud! better luck next time. Hope we see that 1544 diesel coming soon.

We all choose our fights and battles, weather its an auction or choice of event to attend. :)

tucker is home, in oregon, where it belongs :)

I'm glad that I bought it, have no complaints on its condition or price I paid for it., after all - it is a toy, and we can all know how that goes

Currently researching all options on the power source, for all I know it might be a hybrid (but that we'll all find out in the end)

At this point, just wanted to thank everyone who joined in for making an engineless Tucker such a high value, and I hope that I'll achieve my goal by disappointing few of you possibly on the way I proceed further making this cat unique to me

As always, remember, that emotions arent passed though the "letters" too well, unless you are YELLING :!

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 249

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
get the tracks on that thing already! :cool:))))

Wait.......

GET the tracks on ALREADY!!!!

NOW! Damn it.....

!

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
get the tracks on that thing already! :cool:))))

Wait.......

GET the tracks on ALREADY!!!!

NOW! Damn it.....

!

My exact point, lol ;)
I hope I didn’t confuse anyone and if I did, than that post did what it was meant to do, after all - we are all just struggling from powder withdrawals, at least I am

Attachments

• 794EC195-FB45-4A0C-8430-CF64BFC7A857.jpg
    794EC195-FB45-4A0C-8430-CF64BFC7A857.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 218

Aaron Tucker

We all choose our fights and battles, weather its an auction or choice of event to attend. :)

tucker is home, in oregon, where it belongs :)

I'm glad that I bought it, have no complaints on its condition or price I paid for it., after all - it is a toy, and we can all know how that goes

Currently researching all options on the power source, for all I know it might be a hybrid (but that we'll all find out in the end)

At this point, just wanted to thank everyone who joined in for making an engineless Tucker such a high value, and I hope that I'll achieve my goal by disappointing few of you possibly on the way I proceed further making this cat unique to me

As always, remember, that emotions arent passed though the "letters" too well, unless you are YELLING :!

Cheers!

Hybrid ?

how about just straight electric ? like a Tesla?
I have a buyer for an electric cat if you can make it happen. These yuppy liberals in Colorado would love to boast about there low carbon footprint with an all electric cat.