• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Progressive Stand

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think it's important to see how the progressives see themselves.
How do they stand for all these? By taking money from others ...

Attachments

• ProgressivesStand.jpg
    ProgressivesStand.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 135

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oops. Forgot one:

I am not unborn; yet I stand up for the unborn.

I would put it a little differently ....

I am not pregnant; yet I stand for them getting unpregnant, kill the unborn.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I notice they have to categorize people before they stand with them. They must separate people by color, nationality, religion of job before they stand with them. Just thought I would point that out. :ermm:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I notice they have to categorize people before they stand with them. They must separate people by color, nationality, religion of job before they stand with them. Just thought I would point that out. :ermm:

Of course. Without divisions there can be no liberalism. Fecking dipshits...

Kane

I would put it a little differently ....

I am not pregnant; yet I stand for them getting unpregnant, kill the unborn.

Yep. I forgot where the sarcasim emoticon is located.

"I am not the unborn; yet I stand up for the unborn. NOT."

Of course someone else should pay for my contraceptives, and if I screw up and forget, pay for the abortion.

Leni

I remember long ago checking into the hospital to have my first child and before me there was a young black woman checking in to have an abortion. The check in person was totally discusted. It was not her first one. God! What she didn't know about birth control except to kill her unborn.

If I had been raped I could understand it but for the Love Of God why if you were just having fun?

Kane

I remember long ago checking into the hospital to have my first child and before me there was a young black woman checking in to have an abortion. The check in person was totally discusted. It was not her first one. God! What she didn't know about birth control except to kill her unborn.

If I had been raped I could understand it but for the Love Of God why if you were just having fun?

Exactly. Of course the progressives stand firmly for the funding of Planned Parenthood, the dream of its founder, Margret Sanger. Under her vision, the black population faces a slow and dreadful extermination. Yet the progressives ask for more and more from others in the support of abortion-on-demand.

Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, is often hailed as a champion of women’s rights in historical texts and classes. However, chronically neglected is her true disdain for minority groups in America and how she saw birth control as a way of limiting the populations of those she deemed unworthy of bearing children, even going so far as to advocate that married couples must submit applications in order to have children!

Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger

Sanger published articles in her newsletter, the “Birth Control Review,” that depicted her opinions that certain groups of people should have “never should have been born” and that birth control was intended to “create a race of thoroughbreds,” and ensure that society had “more children from the fit, less from the unfit.”

Eugenics-advocate groups like the American Eugenics Society, of which Sanger was a listed member until 1956, suggested that the government should consider putting birth control chemicals in the food and water supplies in certain areas of the nation, specifically in urban areas that were dominated by minority groups. Sanger even suggested imposing a law that would disallow women from having children without first obtaining a permit from the government—a permit that would good for only one baby—and if approved, the couple would receive an antidote to counter the effects of the involuntarily ingested birth control chemicals.

The Planned Parenthood founder made her views even more blatantly obvious in a letter she wrote to a woman named Katherine Dexter McCormick in 1950, saying she thought that “…there should be national sterilization for certain dysgenic types of our population who are being encouraged to breed and would die out were the government not feeding them.” McCormick was very wealthy and she later went on to assist Sanger in developing and funding the birth control pill.

Funny, because Planned Parenthood never mentions any of these views upon which they were founded in 1942. Although they honor Margaret Sanger annually (with the “Maggie Award”), they conveniently pick and choose which of her values to publicly celebrate and which to sweep under the rug. They would never consider condemning the twisted ideologies of this woman.

However, Sanger’s opinions are still apparent today in Planned Parenthood, and the true intention of birth control is still deliberately hidden under the guise of “women’s liberation.” Their most recent epitome of this was portrayed when Planned Parenthood built the largest abortion facility in the western hemisphere in the center of four heavily minority areas; they blatantly showed that they still to this day target minority groups and continue to play out Sanger’s intentions for the organization.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
More tidbits that a liberal in law shared. This is what liberals see themselves as. I think it is important to understand or see where they are coming from and how they see things from their shoes ....so .....

Attachments

• liberalDefinition.jpg
    liberalDefinition.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IDontHate.jpg
    IDontHate.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 72

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Who doesn't hate the horrors of war? We all do, but at times it is necesary or you become enslaved by those who will do wrong and take you over if you don't fight.

We all hate police brutality ...but it is not systematically harassing or killing blacks. A greater percentage of blacks commit crimes. they do not respect the law. If they would say yes sir to the officer instead of fighting him they would not be hurt.

They twist the truth until it is unrecognizable. I could go on but I'll save some for others

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
An excellent point. And the basis of all conflict.
That we must recognize that we are different is the beginning of the separation which often leads to hate and prejudice.

Today I was told racism exists.

This is why.