• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Poor al sharpton!!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
After all the hate and discontent he's stirred up now he's claiming to be a victim because he's getting death threats!!! Do you suppose some crazed redneck will carry out the threat??
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
After all the hate and discontent he's stirred up now he's claiming to be a victim because he's getting death threats!!! Do you suppose some crazed redneck will carry out the threat??
Mike

I hope the one that does it uses a knife, club, pry bar ... anything but a gun! We don't need to give the anti's any more ammo -
bad pun intended! (Wouldn't it be even more wonderful if the assassin were a person of color? :brows:)

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I was going to say something really ugly but I have learned some restraint in my advancing years.

Not really. I just don't give a darn what happens to that leech.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I was going to say something really ugly but I have learned some restraint in my advancing years.

I'll do it for you, Frank.

Al Sharpton is a race - baiting asshole, always has been, always will be.
I am surprised the man hasn't been popped by now for his shenanigans in the name of racial equality.

One of his golden moments.. :yum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Cegid0GjQ"]Rev. Al Sharpton knocked on his keyster by Roy Innis - YouTube[/ame]

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Al never has and never will learn there's a time to shut up and listen. He makes a mighty big livin' by constantly stirrin' the racial pot so he can't afford to shut up.
Jessie, OTOH, knows when to choose his battles.
Mike

K

kermit2

God spare the man.

If he were to be murdered, he would end up being Saint Al.

He should be allowed to die a natural death, the sooner, the better.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Mike

Just my opinion but I don't think he's had any death threats. I think the liar is lying to get attention.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Mike

I hope not. I do not want to see what he advocates happen to him. What I would like to see is for the black community to wake up, take control of their own destiny and fire his worthless ass.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I hope not. I do not want to see what he advocates happen to him. What I would like to see is for the black community to wake up, take control of their own destiny and fire his worthless ass.

Agreed, TR!! As we've seen all along, when it comes to race baiting facts are irrelevant. The agenda is all that matters.
Mike

Wee Willy

Mike

I hope not too soon. Let him watch his back at every movements he makes. How about close calls to have him pooping in his pants. :brows: