• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Joe C

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to hear. RIP, Joe. You were a good man who stood up for your principles!!
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang. So sad. Hate to hear this. :(
RIP Joe. You will be missed my friend.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Joe was a good guy with many talents. RIP:flowers:
I knew Joe was unwell, but the last time I talked to him (2 months ago) he was being pretty much positive and taking it all in stride.
He was cool like that.

I had a feeling something happened when I hadn't heard back from him recently though.
He was usually one to answer email within the hour, if not the same day.
I know he loved his cats, knives, cooking, guns and most of all, his wife Dawn.
He was a very talented artist, as well.

I just remembered he posted a video of himself and Dawn, when Buzz came to visit them and he was standing in the kitchen showing his knives and talking.

For the life of me, I can't find it, but he made a youtube video of that meeting.

His sloppy joes recipe is the best homemade version I have ever made.

I'll miss his random emails when he'd surprise me with them saying 'hey girl', and then update me on what was going on in his world.

A good man who will be missed.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I remember that video of Buzz' visit, as well as his love of quality knives and guns. I still have the 5.11 concealed carry shirts he recommended for me, and think of him every time I put one on and nestle my PT-111 Millenium Pro 9mm into the internal pocket.

RIP, Joe. Hope you can do some cowboy shooting at that big range in the sky.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I remember that video of Buzz' visit, as well as his love of quality knives and guns. I still have the 5.11 concealed carry shirts he recommended for me, and think of him every time I put one on and nestle my PT-111 Millenium Pro 9mm into the internal pocket.

Joe, those are such lovely sentiments to share.
Boy, I am getting a little choked up now.
Thing is, you never know when those whom you've befriended for years are going to pass.

I do hope someone finds that video.
It would be a perfect tribute to him as it's a nice look at what a wonderfully relaxed nice guy he was.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Joe, those are such lovely sentiments to share.
Boy, I am getting a little choked up now.
Thing is, you never know when those whom you've befriended for years are going to pass.

I do hope someone finds that video.
It would be a perfect tribute to him as it's a nice look at what a wonderfully relaxed nice guy he was.

I looked for the video. I think Buzz posted it, but I'm not sure whether on NCT or DC. I'd like to find it.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I saw the video and I do not go to DC so I'm fairly sure it was on NCT. I'll try to find it tomorow if no one finds it before then.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Ditto. I have a holster for my LCR that Joe recommended.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Joe will be missed for sure,a good man with honest views and opinions.

RIP Sir.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Ditto. I have a holster for my LCR that Joe recommended.
I have this Don Hume IWB holster that he recommended as well, and the same Millenium Pro that Joe carried and recommended to me when I was looking for a carry pistol.

Attachments

• Don Hume IWB 9mm holster.jpg
    Don Hume IWB 9mm holster.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 185

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's sad news. :(

RIP Joe.

Had the pleasure of speaking with him over the phone awhile back. What a nice guy to talk with.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I didn't know him well, and we rarely agreed on anything, but he was a nice poster. I know he was a good artist as well, he posted some of his painting on another forum and I used one of a ship as a screen saver for a while.

He will be missed, another one of the few really good guys who haunt forums.

RIP Joe. :sad:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to hear about Joe. I really liked the guy. We could have some serious discussions without it turning ugly. I admired him a lot. Gone too soon.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
good night, joe. sleep peacefully & know that you're with us in heart, & in soul.