• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

While on the mend ...

DAP

This was about 90 hours ... plans but no laser cut wood parts, had to cut them out yourself ... with instructions

Attachments

• boatfront.JPG
    boatfront.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 209
  • boathelm.JPG
    boathelm.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 211
  • boatside.JPG
    boatside.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 213

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Great job, but where is the picture of the Greyhound watching you build it? Mine would have her nose into every project that I worked on. She was very gentile, but if I had parts spread out, she was like a bull in the china shop stepping on everything... I miss her even after 5 years....

Attachments

• scan (409 x 600).jpg
    scan (409 x 600).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 165

DAP

Junkman said:
Great job, but where is the picture of the Greyhound watching you build it? Mine would have her nose into every project that I worked on. She was very gentile, but if I had parts spread out, she was like a bull in the china shop stepping on everything... I miss her even after 5 years....

Junk, how in then name of Almustafa can you not have another grey? Obviously they didn't tell you that your acquisition of your first grey is a natural compact of continuation with the entire breed. I can't believe for a single moment that your late grey didn't remind you of the fact that when she is gone, you owe it to her to obtain another one of those timeless souls living inside the grey body. THAT, my friend, is how us humans survive the loss of these utterly perfect creatures, by making sure we provide for another. It's a completely selfish act dressed in a completely selfless outfit.

My 2 greys are doing well health wise (all things considered) at ages 10 and 7 but it already hurts to know they will not live forever. They are a deep part of me and my wife - and we have silently agreed to 'save' more of them when the void appears.

They are saving us actually, - you should know that.

To all others, the greyhounds are a special circumstance and the best kept canine secret out there when it comes to family pets.

They are like the power of the sun, who's waste product is more energy. Saving a greyhound will result in saving yourself!

:thumb:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I would love to have another, but at present we have a mini Dachshund and a Weimaraner. To take on another hound would be next to impossible. The Weimaraner is loose outside and never wanders, where as the Dachshund will run away if she gets loose. My grey had the run of the countryside and loved to explore. I don't think that I will ever find another that will even come close to what she was. Always came home for lunch and dinner. Never stayed out past 9PM and hated the cold and rain. Best teenager you could ever wish for... :thumb: