• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Popped up at my employers auction service, (there's two)

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Funny, I think I have met a MASS-hole... in dealing on a cat years back, towed 18 hrs to a staged pile of J U N Kay.

I have no interest in SW-48's the 86' oshkosh 4x4 truck with attached giant snow blower caught my attention briefly, but that fluttered off as most bad ideas do...

Just thought the 1750 starting price might help someone clear a driveway.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
https://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/auction/view?auc=1848469

should be a photo where you can see both of them.

only 2hrs left someone has a lot of sidewalk forms to build up his mountain:clap:

can you imagine the parts a city would have laying around that will get thrown away when the bean counters realize the machine is gone.

I find it odd that the city of holyoke let an asset sit for 15 years......

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
I find it odd that the city of holyoke let an asset sit for 15 years......

I see it a lot. New manager get hired and says "clean out the store yard", "get rid of the junk", or "I never did like that piece of $$%$"

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Massachusetts as a whole is very wasteful in government state and city. Towns seem to have a little better control. They are real good at spending tax payers money with no accountability and when they need something raise taxes.

They seem to like to build and buy but not maintain. Then when it needs repairs they band aid bullet wounds.

If you ever visit look at our roads/bridges/public transportation it's a disgrace. Nothing wrong with being socially liberal and fiscally conservative but they can't balance that.

Also if you need free healthcare and benefits come to our state. You could sign up your snowcat and dog for benefits with ease! Don't even need to speak tucker or have a title.