• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Took the old T/A out tonight

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I finished planting crops last Sunday. Rain yesterday, and some free time. Got out the 1972 Trans Am 45 H.O., washed it with a bucket and tap water. Never ever use soaps of any kind on a show finish, just a lambskin mitt and soft water and a bath towel.. ...

Took it for spin and the gauges were normal. Stopped in the middle of US 30 and did a burn out in front of a friends house. :w00t2: He noticed for sure!

There are faster cars out there for sure, but near 500 hp and 3,400 lbs. it's fun enough for me. :biggrin:

Summer is almost here! :smile:

Regards, Kirk

leadarrows

I drove a 1976 for a couple of years. One of the best handling cars I ever drove and I have driven many. Yours is one of the sweetest cars ever made imo.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seriously sweet!

Growing up, my neighbor had a '70 in the same color (white with blue). His brother bought the same car in blue with the white stripe. A lot of good memories riding down the road in one of them with the other by our side.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have an old friend here who acquired one of the blue 4 speed 1971 models. Usually once a year at a car show we park them side by side. Pretty neat, and very rare to see now days, or even back in the day for that matter. In the 2 and a half years they were made, only about 6,000 total striped cars were made.. This one I have is one of 1286 made in 72' and one of 458 4 speeds, and one of less than 100 4 speeds with factory air conditioning..

Regards, Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So, you are a miscreant law-breaking criminal?!

:brows::whistling:

Just evening up the face of the rear tires a bit.. had to feather the throttle to keep the smoke rolling and not over rev... :wink: Right in the middle of a federal high way.

Regards, Kirk