• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Melania/Michelle

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:wow::smileywac

WHAT THE HELL?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kfyTI5YdzA"]Melania Trump stealing her speech tonight from Michelle Obama from 8 years ago - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 168

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't understand this one at all. Work hard for what you want and keep your word cannot possibly be have spoken for the first time bu Michelle Obama. Therefore, how come Michelle didn't get banged on for copying it from the millions of other people that have said it.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
......and all this time I would have bet good money that Moochie never said a single fucking thing that was worth repeating. Shows you how wrong I can be. :yum: To borrow a line from the left when they get caught doing it, it is not plagarizing, it is merely poor footnoting.

At any rate, in that 2008 speech that the Mooch gave, she plagarized Saul Alinsky. So, what the hell, what goes around comes around. Besides, Joe Biden once said everybody does it anyway when he insulted a reporter for having a lower IQ then him. Jerk.

The liberal know nothing jerk offs can piss and moan all they want about Melania. She is smart, drop dead gorgeous and an immense upgrade in First Ladydom over that thing we currently have stinking up the White House. You know, sort of like trading in your 1983 Yugo for a 2016 Mercedes. :biggrin:

I'd say Hillary is feeling threatened by a beautiful woman who tells the truth and doesn't have ankles the size of bowling balls. :yum::yum:

To summarize, that is my take on the whole affair. Basically, I do not give a shit.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ump-plagiarism-hillary-biden-barack-michelle/

Last edited:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I think it's coincidental. It does highlight the lack of campaign staff competiance in the Trump organization. The Trump campaign will constantly be under the microscope for this type of thing and every little slip will be exploited to the maximum by the democRAT media.

Same with the vote yesterday. Trump would have easily survived a vote with the delegates unbound. It would have gone miles and miles for him to unite the party behind him. Another opportunity wasted.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
That's waaaay too much coincidence. Here's yet another display of dumbshittery by the Republican Party:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...es-whites-made-contributions-to-civilization/

So now they're even further down the path of irrelevance, as predicted by AndyM 4 years ago. We're so screwed.

But when Obama, Biden, Moochie and Skankles do it, that is not going down the path of irrelevance? Just a bad footnote, maybe?

So what if she did it. This country is rapidly spiraling down the proverbial shit chute and all the leftie media is concerned about is a paragraph from some obscure shitty speech the Mooch gave 7 years ago that most likely made very little to no sense anyway. WTF?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think it's coincidental. It does highlight the lack of campaign staff competiance in the Trump organization. The Trump campaign will constantly be under the microscope for this type of thing and every little slip will be exploited to the maximum by the democRAT media.

Same with the vote yesterday. Trump would have easily survived a vote with the delegates unbound. It would have gone miles and miles for him to unite the party behind him. Another opportunity wasted.
I must be missing something here. If the delegates are unbound from the get go why would we have primaries? Each state makes it known which candidate they support, why should any delegate be allowed then to change that vote? I don't get it.

I too think it is to much of a coincidence. Some shit head speech writer did it on purpose to toss a wrench in Donald's campaign. So now instead of talking about the other outstanding speeches the MSM is focusing on how Melania and Michelle's speeches had these similarities. :bonk:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I must be missing something here. If the delegates are unbound from the get go why would we have primaries? Each state makes it known which candidate they support, why should any delegate be allowed then to change that vote? I don't get it.

I too think it is to much of a coincidence. Some shit head speech writer did it on purpose to toss a wrench in Donald's campaign. So now instead of talking about the other outstanding speeches the MSM is focusing on how Melania and Michelle's speeches had these similarities. :bonk:

Exactly. A deal is a deal.

But now the sore losing petulant children have had their temper tantrum. They lost. Trump is the nominee. Time to move on to other more important issues like Trumps wife and a bad speechwriter.

Hillary is the other choice. I don't see but one choice.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
All the while, the slide to oblivion continues for Skankles and this is before last night.

View attachment 85363

Speaking of speeches and polls. I watched the Clarke speech. Put it among the top 3 convention speeches ever.

I think it's good for another 2 or 3 points in the polls.

Clarke needs to be Secretary of FBI or DHS.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Speaking of speeches and polls. I watched the Clarke speech. Put it among the top 3 convention speeches ever.

I think it's good for another 2 or 3 points in the polls.

Clarke needs to be Secretary of FBI or DHS.

YES! We watched that too. Awesome speech and it would resonate with any rational thinking human being. Liberals excluded of course. :yum:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Clarke is an amazing man. Spot on. He really owned the douche bag on CNN the other night, too.

I may be wrong but I thought he was elected as a registered democrat.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
...So what if she did it. .. a paragraph from some obscure shitty speech the Mooch gave 7 years ago... WTF?

Thats exactly the point,............... the Libs were gonna crucify her no matter what she said,................. Sooooooooo, she said something similar to what Moochele said a few years ago.,...................

Notice that they never said ANYTHING about the CONTENT, She took that straw man away from them.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This fits here too. :D

Attachments

• LiberalLunacy.jpg
    LiberalLunacy.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 142

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep it's been an interesting day with this one, to say the least.

One thing I am thankful for is to be a moderator on a political forum where anyone can have their say without having to worry about anyone getting their toes stepped on or word fights breaking out.

Like that never happens, right? :shitHitFan:

Christ you know it ain't easy -John Lennon

:yum::wink:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
It is clear to anyone with a functioning mind that this is not, cannot be a coincidence, and the Trump people should have
just admitted that someone lifted some phrases from Moochie's speech. Recriminations would follow, but would quickly
die out. Instead, the ludicrous denials have given Clitler's people an almost unbelievable story about plagiarism and
dishonesty to hang around Trump's neck like Coleridge's albatross, one that they can milk for weeks.

If Trump's campaign makes any more errors of this magnitude, January of 2017 is going to be the start of a worsening of
our plight, not the start of its possible remediation. :sad: