• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gas Prices?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
A couple of days ago I was at Marathon.
Not to get gas.
I glanced over at the price for regular and it was all the way down to $3.04.
Now, that must have lasted something like an hour because today I noticed it's back up to $3.45.
What the hey??

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Siphoning gas is petty cheap,we have had a rash of tank drains around here,they drill a 3/4 hole in your cars plastic gas tank with a cordless drill and with in minutes your tank is empty and they are gone ,very quiet and dangerous as fuel spills out every where:hammer:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll trade you. That equals 91.1 cents per liter up here. We're currently paying anywhere from $1.30-1.40 per liter where I live. I wouldn't be complaining too much about those prices.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Back up to $3.59 for reg. and $4.09 for diesel. Got my propane delivered the other day for $2.29. Will have to call for a kerosene price as the local pump price is $3.99.:hammer:

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I filled up yesterday for $3.19...on the way home tonight..same station was $3.45.. I don't think they should be able to change price till ..all original gas is gone..:whistling:..plus they upped beer prices a $1..:yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My son almost pooped his pants today. The 2 of us went to the gas station. I explained "fuel perks" on the way to the gas station and told him our gas price will be decided on the perks we have available.

I swipe my card and it says we have $3.64 available in perks. Gas is $3.639 for premium. We got a full 30 gallons and the total cost was.... $0.00.