• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bill Cosby meets a Southern Grandma

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
That one was posted here some time ago. Typically when I see that it was posted before I click off but not this one. Just like the first time I laughed so hard tears ran out of my eyes.

loboloco

That one was posted here some time ago. Typically when I see that it was posted before I click off but not this one. Just like the first time I laughed so hard tears ran out of my eyes.
Didn't realize it had been posted previously. Thought it was funny as heck and wanted to share the joy.:flowers:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Didn't realize it had been posted previously. Thought it was funny as heck and wanted to share the joy.:flowers:

I probably should have said "I think it was posted here before" I know I have seen it before someplace but either way it was a long time ago and well worth bringing back up. I gave you reps as it was dam funny. :thumb: Oh and it is good to bring out some of the old stuff now and then.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I remember seeing this before, but I laughed just as hard nonetheless. Good find.