• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My new Kubota

Ricochet

I'm getting a new Kubota T1670A today. :)

tslide1.jpg

tslide2.jpg

tslide3.jpg

tslide4.jpg

I also have a few neighbors signed up to help pay for it. :D

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We bought the 1870 last January. GREAT time to make a deal on a lawn mower. :D

You may not need the snow blade though.

Jim

Attachments

• MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 29
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 29

Ricochet

Cool, you got the top of the line T-series...good choice. Yeah, no snow blade needed here. ;) I thought about the grass catcher but if I keep it short enough it shouldn't be needed.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ricochet said:
Cool, you got the top of the line T-series...good choice. Yeah, no snow blade needed here. ;) I thought about the grass catcher but if I keep it short enough it shouldn't be needed.

Got the 1870 not as much for the deck width as for the extra horsepower to push the blade. It does a good job unless the snow is over 10" or so and then it needs chains.

We use the bagger the first couple of times in the spring to pick up the dog poop in the yard then it comes off until the next spring. It is easy to remove and reinstall after you have figured it out the first time.

We have about an acre around the house fenced for the dogs. I mow outside the fence with a 7' finish mower.

Jim