• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Email from my son yesterday

JimR

Charter Member
Dad,

So I email this guy about an ad for taking care of his dog. He emails me back (Oh My God) Here's his reply.

Mike,

Unfortunately my wife killed Toby last week without telling me or his other caregivers of her intentions. So that ends that.

Sorry, But thanks for your interest.

Richard

My reply to my my son.

Mike,

There is nothing worse than a woman scourned. They must be seperated or divorced. She knew he loved the dog more than her and decided to get even with him. One way to get back at him was to kill the one he loved the most. Obviously it wasn't her.

Dad.

I think the B---- should be reported to the SPCA.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Most veterinarians today will not put down a dog that is healthy without good reason. They also will not put down a dog that they are not familiar with the owner to first make sure that the person making the request is truly the owner. It is a sad situation when someone takes out their anger on the dog. The only redeeming factor is that the dog didn't suffer. I know that if anyone did that to my dog, they would definitely suffer severely. Junk.