• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gotta mow grass.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
After 7 beers - I'm off to mow grass. I hate mowing grass. Only the second time this year. Both times I have a foot high grass to mow. Any one al lazy as I am?

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
We mow the Grass once a week....now stop slacking and get it done.

Take Beer to help ease the pain......i think it works out 1 Beer per square Mtr and you will be fine:yum::yum::yum:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
We mow the Grass once a week....now stop slacking and get it done.

Take Beer to help ease the pain......i think it works out 1 Beer per square Mtr and you will be fine:yum::yum::yum:

Just made about 10 rounds around the yard/ Back in for a beer. I can't drink and mow Gavi. too bumpy and I go really fast. But you are right about slacking:clap:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Get your ass out there and get it finished. There is a storm coming your way. Beer and lightning is great so save room for the storm.

Galvatron

Get your ass out there and get it finished. There is a storm coming your way. Beer and lightning is great so save room for the storm.

oooooooo what a touchy sod you are today......put away ya whip mr whippy:yum::yum::yum:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Just made about 10 rounds around the yard/ Back in for a beer. I can't drink and mow Gavi. too bumpy and I go really fast. But you are right about slacking:clap:

I got about 5 acres mowed about 7 more acres left later this evening , no beer for me today cuz of the heat 100 degree temps & 114 heat index :w00t2: . About all I,ve done was mowed this year seems like because of all the rain & I put down a bunch of new seed this spring . Now I have to try to keep it from burning up :hammer: .

Watch the beer & the heat Tom , it kicked my butt a couple of weeks ago & I aint quite got over it yet :doh: .

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Just downed my eighth .. and back at it.
Lets see if I finish - or come back a slacker:hammer:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
oooooooo what a touchy sod you are today......put away ya whip mr whippy:yum::yum::yum:

Eyes sure I could find something for you to do too slacker. I had a large tree go down from the storm the other night. Cut it up for firewood and hauled the brush away. I a m hurting thus the crabbyness.

Galvatron

Eyes sure I could find something for you to do too slacker. I had a large tree go down from the storm the other night. Cut it up for firewood and hauled the brush away. I a m hurting thus the crabbyness.

I forgive you Sir crabbyness....now cheer up and do a Beer run for Tom...he is gonna need it:yum::yum::yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I forgive you Sir crabbyness....now cheer up and do a Beer run for Tom...he is gonna need it:yum::yum::yum:

I am in Wisconsin today, Tom is in Wisconsin. He can just come over to my place and drink. That way we don't need to worry about him so much. :yum::yum:

Galvatron

I am in Wisconsin today, Tom is in Wisconsin. He can just come over to my place and drink. That way we don't need to worry about him so much. :yum::yum:

Funny you say about the wind....man we had some the last 2 days....got worried about some fencing but all good....looking forward to some hot hot hot weather this week...about 93F.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Last few days it has been a bear cat around here with high temps and hi humidity. I am sure I lost a lot of water weight this morning cleaning up that tree. I am pissed. When I bought this place it had three nice large Oak trees that were great for shade. A storm took one of them ten years ago and now the second one. So no more shade at the cabin. They were nice Oaks.

Galvatron

Losing a tree must be painful indeed....they do become a part of the family.

And the shade is a must.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
mowed all mine the beginning of the week and ain't in no hurry to do it again. Been so dry a lot of it is browning up. Don't upset me none.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter

I read this and went back out.. and sure enough it was raining. BUT it stopped and I finished. Now buy me a beer!:clap:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I read this and went back out.. and sure enough it was raining. BUT it stopped and I finished. Now buy me a beer!:clap:

Send me your fax number>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I will fax you one over. Or here.

That there is Rusty in the middle. Have one with him. :yum::yum:

Attachments

• beer-bottle-crime-scene.jpg
    beer-bottle-crime-scene.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 72

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rusty ain't that skinny but I could see him being laid out like that!:yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He is down at the legion! Thinking about cleaning his greasy grill!:whistling::hammer::hammer::hammer:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Storms are rolling in! I don't care.. I killed the damn grass. o0n 13th beer. brb.. gonna add some moisture to ther grass:yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Keep it out there! We had a small one earlier but almost no rain to it. Just a lot of thunder and it was gone quick.