• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This is ALL BS!

Deadly.Sushi

I have a friend that studies the virus. There are more deaths via alcoholics than this virus. BUT... we dont get an update every day.
May two best friends are 78 and 77. BOTH.. if they get Covid they would die.

Yet for healthy people.... masks. I cant see my father because of Covid. Im in tears man. I dont want to give him Covid AND honestly I think Ive gotten it 3 months ago. Ive never been sicker and I DID have a virus. But at that time there was no testing.
And science says they have no idea. Not enough tests.
ANyhow Im stuck in my place. Not sure when my company will call me back. I have a broken-ish leg and my finger is on fire for being VERY strained.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
You can thank China and the election year for all of this. If common sense was actually common anymore the whole thing could be managed with much less disruption to everyone's lives.

But mostly I blame China. The democrats are just using this opportunity to make Trump look as bad as possible by trashing the economy which was the one thing that was going to get him re-elected.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Tobacco kills (murders) 480,000 people a year in our country, including 40,000 from second-hand smoke, but it's not being addressed and we know why.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a friend that studies the virus. There are more deaths via alcoholics than this virus. BUT... we dont get an update every day.
May two best friends are 78 and 77. BOTH.. if they get Covid they would die.

Yet for healthy people.... masks. I cant see my father because of Covid. Im in tears man. I dont want to give him Covid AND honestly I think Ive gotten it 3 months ago. Ive never been sicker and I DID have a virus. But at that time there was no testing.
And science says they have no idea. Not enough tests.
ANyhow Im stuck in my place. Not sure when my company will call me back. I have a broken-ish leg and my finger is on fire for being VERY strained.

Just because your friends are 78 and 77, there's no reason to believe they would die if they caught the virus.