• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New truck

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I pick it up on Tuesday.

If anyone has a newer Chevy truck, anyone have suggestions on what to do for back seat and dog? In my current truck, the seats fold forward giving a flat, raised platform that covers the whole rear area. Perfect for dog as they can see out the windows. These new trucks, the seats fold backward so you're all the way down to the floor. I know the dog wants to be out the window so I'd like to have a platform of sorts.

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 148

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice. Is it brand new?

You might put rubber bed liner on the seat for your doggie. Worked for our Dane when we had no fold down option. I just cut it to size.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yea, it's new. Previous truck was a 2005 GMC with the same setup (4x4 crew cab).

I think a stall mat is too heavy duty but rubber may work. I'm leaning towards a cloth or canvas seat cover with the 60/40 split. I might make a platform and carpet it but need the truck in-hand to figure out the build.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice, that looks perfect. Don't slam on the brakes and she should not fall on the floor. :D