• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is there any hope for me?

Caitlin

I went bottle blond once and, not kidding, all the real blonds complained I made them look stupid! Not surprised really. A typical example would be first time I saw the "Man On The Moon" vid by REM...I responded...what's that gotta do with Neil Armstrong and why's Latka wrestling, I miss that Taxi episode? :hammer::hammer::hammer:

So, is there any hope for me? :YesNo:

HulaMac

YES! You could be her..........
blondmoment.gif

Caitlin

YES! You could be her..........
blondmoment.gif

Ermmmm...gimme a minute to figure the joke and maybe! LOL only kiddin'...kinda.:pat:

p.s. Ok, I can't stand it no more. What is chicken of the sea and what's that gotta do with tuna? eeps I got no hope. :bangin:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Ermmmm...gimme a minute to figure the joke and maybe! LOL only kiddin'...kinda.:pat:

p.s. Ok, I can't stand it no more. What is chicken of the sea and what's that gotta do with tuna? eeps I got no hope. :bangin:
lol chicken of the sea is a brand of tuna :smile:

OT121904S.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sure there is hope for you ....once we get the tuna issue resolved. :D

So as a blond did you look so good that it embarrassed the other blonds or what? What is your natural hair color?

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear Bottle Blond,

Unless impressing other women is your goal, ignor what they say, and continue to use the look, or variety thereof, which gives you the most satisfaction or pleasure.

However, if the the carpet doesn't match the curtains, you've committed a serious decorating faux pas, and while not necessarily hopeless, far beyond the capabilities of column advice.

Caitlin

Sure there is hope for you ....once we get the tuna issue resolved. :D

So as a blond did you look so good that it embarrassed the other blonds or what? What is your natural hair color?

LOL Doc...it's that I can sometimes be SO pitifully ignorant and stupid, the other blonds claimed folks who met me would assume all blonds were that dumb. :w00t2::hammer:

My natural color? Was born Strawberry Blond but grew up Auburn...yuk!

Caitlin

50 calories per 2 oz serving versus 100 calories per 2 oz.

Now this would be good information for the diet I started this morning...if it weren't for the fact I just got back from pizza, sides and dessert with my best friend. Oh, well, I'll start my diet again in the morning! :whistling:

Trakternut

LOL Doc...it's that I can sometimes be SO pitifully ignorant and stupid, the other blonds claimed folks who met me would assume all blonds were that dumb. :w00t2::hammer:

Strawberry blond is very pretty!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Hey girl, what's wrong with Auburn?? :wink:
Concerning the tuna, John West brand over there is the best.
Aye!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Now this would be good information for the diet I started this morning...if it weren't for the fact I just got back from pizza, sides and dessert with my best friend. Oh, well, I'll start my diet again in the morning! :whistling:

:yum::yum:you diet like i do. its called the 'tomorrow diet.' ill start it tomorrow. oops! ate a cupcake, thats ok ill start it tomorrow. ooo, onion rings! ill just start my diet tomorrow :yum:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Damn...I killed another thread!

SO Sorry

And I thought I was the one always causing that! :mrgreen:

Although, your tuna of choice has somehow averted FDA labeling requirements, I do believe their are calories to be considered:

Recall it does come in its own low calorie juice, but many optional sauces are available to add additional calories.

Sometimes consumption of alcoholic beverages as an appetizer add loads of hidden calories.

On the positive; as you are eating it alive [I hope! :eek:], some very good neck excercise can be involved while compesating for squiming around and very likely incur net Negative calories if the artificial sauces and appetizers are avoided.:biggrin:

That all noted and quite good for you Mr. Fish; I'm afaid it would not be a diet worth recommending to Ms. Caitlin; imagining a burly tuna eater just doesn't compute with my mental avatar of her. :flowers:

Caitlin

I'm afraid it would not be a diet worth recommending to Ms. Caitlin; imagining a burly tuna eater just doesn't compute with my mental avatar of her. :flowers:

Spiffy, you don't need a mental avatar, I'm the teddy bear on the right. :wink::flowers:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Spiffy, you don't need a mental avatar, I'm the teddy bear on the right. :wink::flowers:

Ahh, that makes it easy: the bear on the left might indulge in Wannafish's preferred brand of tuna, but the bear on the right most certainly not! :mrgreen:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Now this is making me ponder [and only by coincidence on April fools]:

Perhaps, Wannafish doesn't actually hunt anything from the water?

Perhaps, Deadly_Sushi is really after a nymphomaniac with AIDs?