• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How I have been conned by you bastards

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, some states are pretty bad. But look at places like New Mexico and New Hampshire on the same page. Pretty much no restrictions, licenses, permits, etc unless you want to carry a concealed AND loaded weapon.

In my opinion, states that have all of those licensing requirements, etc are WRONG. They are violating our constitution, and that will continue until some of us around here get up the backbone to Vote Those Rascals Out!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I have never really been to look at your gun laws before now. Some of you folks talk just crap about your freedoms and guns. :yum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wGun_laws_in_the_United_States_%28by_state%29#Michigan

You take one of the worst states and use that as an entire coverage for the US?? I had until I sold them several legally owned machine guns. NO way you could EVER get one of those legally in your so called "we have more freedoms than you guys" country. Currently I have a armored vehicle that I use to put those machine guns in. I have a Concealed weapons permit. DO YOU? CAN YOU GET ONE? N O I Carry a "Semi auto" pistol which has been outlawed in your shit hole of a country because your government knows better than to give a bunch of descentants of criminals guns. That was actually probably pretty smart on their part now that I think about it. Plus when YOUR government took your guns you couldnt and didnt do A DAMNED THING about it "PUSSIES". Go back home to your single shot zip guns and your atheist beliefs. WHY did you come back? It was so nice here when you were gone! :vemo: :finger3 f :finger1:

And I mean that in the kindest way. After all it takes a Village of idiots to let your government disarm you.

Last edited:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Debate and Discussion (5 Viewing)
Curent Events, Politics, Religion etc. Warning: The posts/threads contained in this section of the forum can get heated.

daedong

Having a good day are you Snowcat Operations ? is that god of yours blessing you with love. Great Christian morals mate, do you drive to church in your armoured tank.

Its also good to see you are at peace

You nasty bastard:respect:

daedong

Note my heading Snowcat Operations, A little bit on the light hearted side I would have said.

icon10.gif
How I have been conned by you bastards

dzalphakilo

Banned
Vin, I have lived in numerous states and have owned firearms.

As mentioned, each state is different in it's laws, some very strict (one state I just decided to leave most of them at my parents house because it was a real pain to "legally" bring them into that state), and some states where I went for my conceal carry permit on a Monday, and had my permit in my mailbox the very next day.

Sound suppressors are the same way (some people would be amazed at how easy it is to obtain one in a "legal" state).

What I have noticed however it that the crime rate in each state that I lived in seemed to have no corrolation (sp?) to the gun laws. I have no "data" to back that claim. I'd guess "on average", each gun in a crime that I've read about was usually committed by someone who had obtained the firearm illegally (interesting enough, usually the cities with the highest crime rate with guns are those cities that have the hardest gun laws)

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Yup, some states are pretty bad. But look at places like New Mexico and New Hampshire on the same page. Pretty much no restrictions, licenses, permits, etc unless you want to carry a concealed AND loaded weapon.

In my opinion, states that have all of those licensing requirements, etc are WRONG. They are violating our constitution, and that will continue until some of us around here get up the backbone to Vote Those Rascals Out!

Bob take a look at Vermont! Home of John Dean WTF?

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Vermont is doing well with gun laws, or lack thereof, but it is wacko in other areas.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Indiana is a great gun rights state. We have no registration, shall issue concealed carry permits, etc. Oh, and we have a lower crime rate that Illinois, the state with which we share our longest border.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Having a good day are you Snowcat Operations ? is that god of yours blessing you with love. Great Christian morals mate, do you drive to church in your armoured tank.

Actually I am having a great day. God always blesses me. BUT sometimes he punishes me as well. Just like any good father does his children. So whats so "wrong" with what I have said? How does any of that go against Christian Morals? We are having a discussion here after all. I havent shot you with malice in my heart. Does being a Christian mean you cannot defend yourself? Turn the other cheek? well that doesnt mean you let people kill you and it doesnt mean you cant defend yourself. On my "tank" which its not, but we can call it that since you dont know the diffrence is actually used in parades and for fund raising events for disabled children. I will be auctioning it off here in a few years after I rebuild it. The funds will go to a childrens cancer fund. BUT hey its a tank and cant possibly be used for good right? OH well. And yes I am at peace. If I was at WAR you would know about it. Besides, NOTE my ending. A bit on the light hearted side I would say: It was so nice here when you were gone! :vemo: :finger3 f :finger1:

You pathetic Aussie PUSSIES !!! :respect:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
What Im paranoid? Maybe you bunch Down Under should have been a little bit more paraniod. Im starting to understand how your Government was able to disarm so many Aussies, your all Pussies.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Of course...once the guys in black suits come to take your guns, you will never again be afraid that men in black suits will come and take your guns! Paranoia has been cured in AUK (AustraliaUK)! :yum:

daedong

Snow cat operations.
I am sure you live in a very lucky country. I also happen to live in a privileged part of the world and for that I am grateful. At times I have made some provocative statements about some of you northerners, but in reality it was done just to stir the hornets nest. There has never been any animosity though in my thoughts and posts. One of the things about the internet is we seem to feel like we have anonymity and often say things that we would not say to ones face (this includes myself) For this reason I take no offense from your tirade. May your God be with you

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Take a look at PA! Still nice to not have too much intrusion. It is without a doubt a deterrence to criminals knowing you have a weapon! A dog don't hurt either!

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Gunnar, that's one hell of a statement ! Care to back it up ?
Or,are You just trolling ? (again)

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Pussies carry guns all the time

First sensible words I've ever heard you post here!

Must be your inner viking speaking out!

However, it is nice to have the choice of carrying a gun or not. :flagusa:

I think the real pussies are people that let their governments dictate how they live their lives. The "mean streets" of downtown Oslo have nothing on the projects of Los Angeles.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think you misspelled the word "prudent" :thumb:

But I also think that much of that discussion is really situational. Some areas where you go there is no need for a gun 99.9999% of the time. Other places you travel a gun is certainly a required tool. Personally I'd not want to be alone in the southwest desert or the Alaskan wilderness without something that had plenty of stopping power to keep 4 legged predators at bay. In some urban areas it is best to either NOT ENTER the area or ONLY go armed to defend against 2 legged predators. That is just the reality of some of the vast areas of this nation.

I recall reading about one of our members who, while walking in the evening with his wife, and his baby in the stroller, had to shoot a big dog who was intent on killing his child. This occurred in a rural and very "safe" area.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I noticed this reported today:
Three Killed in Connecticut Home Invasion, Suspects Arrested
Monday, July 23, 2007 http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290460,00.html

CHESHIRE, Conn. — Three people were killed Monday after intruders broke into their home, held them hostage for several hours and apparently set the house on fire, police said.

Authorities surrounded the home after a woman was taken by one of the suspects to a bank and somehow alerted an employee her family was being held hostage, The Hartford Courant reported on its Web site.

Two suspects tried to flee after apparently setting the home ablaze, but were quickly arrested when the car they were driving crashed into two police cruisers, police said.

No information on the suspects or the victims had been released by midday Monday. Police scheduled a news conference for later in the day.

Neighbors said the home belonged to the Petit family — William Petit Jr. and his wife, Jennifer Hawke-Petit, and their two daughters.

Petit, 50, is the medical director of the Joslin Diabetes Center Affiliate at The Hospital of Central Connecticut, and his wife of 22 years worked at the Cheshire Academy, a boarding school.

Staff at Cheshire Academy were trying to confirm the news Monday afternoon, said spokeswoman Colleen Reilly.

"Everyone here is devastated. So, we are still in shock," Reilly said.

"It's just a very difficult day here. We are just finding about it now," said Philip Moore, director of communications for the school.

Hawke-Petit, 48, worked at the boarding and day school as co-director of its health center, taking care of students and faculty there, Moore said.

"She was very good at educating kids about good health, not just taking care of them when they are not feeling well," Moore said.

Police said there was one male survivor, and two of those who died were female. Information on the third victim was not available. It was not immediately clear how the three died.

The Rev. Ronald A. Rising, a neighbor, said he has known the family for more than 10 years.

"They're just a lovely family," he said. "It's just awful to think it would happen to a family like that in this community. You don't think about those things happening."

The upper-middle class neighborhood includes colonial homes with well-kept lawns.

Cheshire, a suburb with a population of more than 29,000, is just east of Waterbury and about 15 miles north of New Haven.​

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter

So Our soldiers are Pussies? Our police officers are Pussies? The world is full of evil. It takes courage to stand up against it. But standing up against an armed rapist, murderer or just plain Thug will get you killed if your not armed. All evil needs is for good people to stand aside for it to flourish. So do you stand aside?

ImInnocent

be warned, Daedong:
the most uptight,narrow-minded, know-it-all, ignorant bullies mostly reply.
The moment the men on this site are challenged, the instant they start to insult. They don't know any better.
However, I see your point. A little research and a little knowledge. Who knew???:respect:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter

I suppose I could look at this two ways. The first would be literally. In that aspect, it would not apply to me. I do carry a firearm at times, but definitely not "all the time". The second way would be to take it as a reference to civilians carrying a firearm. That way it would apply. In that respect, it would apply and I would, therefore, be a pussy. In that aspect, I would simply say that, although I am relatively proficient at defending myself in hand to hand combat, I certainly have no false thoughts of being able to handle just any man on earth. Some large, powerful, well trained men could easily crush me in no time.

Based on those facts, and the fact that, here in the U.S., we do have some pretty bad people, I do feel the need to be able to protect myself as well as my family from harm. To do so may require the use of a firearm. I have to assume from the statement quoted above, the author of the quote has the ability to take on all offenders in hand to hand combat; armed offenders included. I suppose I'm simply not in that camp. I feel the need to use tools at times. Tools for man range from a rock to fire to a jet airplane and everything in between. I've always had better results when using the correct tool for the job.

However, that is not to say that I an quick to use a firearm in a potentially bad situation. I have to admit that recently I had physical altercation with a trucker suffering from road rage and a case of mistaken identity. I suppose that is a risk one takes when driving an average car that looks like thousands of other like it on the road. As it turns out, the trucker followed me to one of my accounts in his big rig. When I stopped, he stopped behind me and got out and approached my vehicle. (yes, I had a loaded firearm right next to me) Since it appeared in my side view mirror that he was unarmed, I exited the car unarmed. To my surprise, his first move, without even uttering a single word, was to throw a right hand "hay maker" at me.

Being blessed with relatively quick reflexes, I did manage to duck; but not quite enough to be completely missed. He hit me as hard as he could right on the top of my head. As you may guess, that generally isn't good for the fist. I'm certain he broke several bones judging from the sound, which was rather loud inside my thick skull. Unfortunately, after then screaming about cutting him off back on the highway (from the direction I didn't come from), he opted to continue the fight with only his left hand.

By this time, several people had emerged from the business and were gathering around. I again told the raging trucker to get back in his truck and leave and asked several people to call 911. I'll not bother with the details of the rest of the situation, but it was not particularly sporty with a fat, one handed, raging trucker. Worse yet, he since wanted to file suit against me since then. Fortunately, I had numerous witnesses. Many of which didn't even know me. So, the law suit never materialized.

The only reason I mention this is because at the time, I was armed with a firearm. Based on the situation, I did not feel any imminent threat against life, limb or family. Therefore, it was not, at that time, a situation that I would deem necessary to use the tool of a firearm. It could have been, but it was not. I still hope to never have to use the tool of a firearm in my life, but I am prepared to do so if need be. I assume that many other people would respond in a similar fashion as I did even if armed. After all, you don’t see our trained police officers using deadly force every time someone responds to them in a potentially unfriendly way.

So, am I a pussy? I don't know and, honestly, don't care. I can only do what I feel as right. You can draw any conclusion you deem fit. It bothers me not. :thumb:

1948berg

So, am I a pussy? I don't know and, honestly, don't care. I can only do what I feel as right. You can draw any conclusion you deem fit. It bothers me not.
If you had been a pussy, you would probably bee in jail by now, charged for killing an innocent truck driver. If not in jail, certainly broke after fighting law suits

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
you would probably bee in jail by now, charged for killing an innocent truck driver.
According to Indiana law (Dargo lives in Indiana), the truck driver attacked. Shooting him would have been legal self defense IF Dargo felt threatened (which he said he did not). However, the truck driver was NOT INNOCENT by any stretch of the imagination! Had the truck driver been killed, it very likely would have been considered by law a fully justified shooting in self-defense.