• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is Deliverance Near For The President?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Is Deliverance Near For The President?
Posted at 6:40 am on March 13, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/03/13/deliverance-near-president/
A
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=mud2S6yHHMs"]Sean Hannity [FULL] 3/12/19 | Breaking Hannity Fox News March 12, 2019 - YouTube[/ame]
A
Congressman Doug Collins (R-GA), the ranking member on the House Judiciary Committee, tired of waiting for documents to be “prepped” for release to the public, took bold action and released the unredacted transcripts of DOJ official Bruce Ohr’s testimony last week and former FBI lawyer Lisa Page on Tuesday. My colleague, Bonchie, posted the details last night.

Collins appeared on “Sean Hannity” last night and promised that he was methodically going through documents from the Judiciary Committee’s 2018 investigation and will be steadily releasing them to the public.

The most stunning new information to come from the Page transcript was pointed out by commentator Don Bongino, who was also a guest on the show. He said:

The big bombshell in Page’s testimony, as of May 2017, she said it still could have been literally nothing, the case against Trump, BUT they’d already sworn that they verified the information on the FISA.

Consider that for a minute. Page testified that the FBI had sworn they had verified a document which no one has been able to verify to this day. That’s pretty incriminating.

TRENDING
In Wake Of College Cheating Scandal, Trump Admin May Make Colleges Help Pay Student Loan Debt
Sarah Lee

Following the hearings last year, the general consensus among Republican lawmakers was that both Ohr and Page had been truthful. A comparison of their testimonies indicates agreement on the key questions. However, there were some conflicts.

One difference was noted by investigative reporter Sara Carter, who has followed this story closely. When, precisely, did Page learn about the dossier? (The relevant segment begins at 16:45 in the video above.) Carter said:

Lisa Page says she didn’t know anything about the dossier in August 2016, but Bruce Ohr specifically states in his testimony that he went to visit Andrew McCabe at his office with information that had just been given to him by Christopher Steele on July 30th. So he goes to the office to meet with Andrew McCabe and, lo and behold, who’s there to meet with him is Lisa Page.

So, actually, he met with Lisa Page in July 2016. It was information that was given to him by Christopher Steele.

Now Lisa Page, obviously right now we’re seeing a lot of finger pointing. She’s pointing at the Justice Dept. They were in charge. They didn’t want us to move forward and I think that she’s being honest there, but the FBI was also heavily involved and as we have noted in past stories, from the top down, and the people that were involved in this and covering up as well for Hillary Clinton. And we see that with James Baker’s testimony.

Ohr testified that he immediately briefed then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and Page about it, and specifically informed them that it was opposition research connected to the Clinton campaign and that Steele harbored intensely strong feelings against Trump. He also told them Steele was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected,” and he disclosed that his wife, Nellie Ohr, worked for Fusion GPS, which compiled the dossier. The FBI opened their counter-intelligence investigation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, the next day, July 31st.

So, the obvious question then becomes, knowing the origin of the dossier (because they had just been told by Bruce Ohr), why did the FBI use Clinton campaign opposition research as the basis for their October 2016 FISA Court application for the warrant to spy on Carter Page? And then use it again for three renewals?

Information about the conspiracy to destroy President Trump has come to us in small pieces over such a long period of time that we tend to forget just how much we already have. Clearly, there is a great deal we haven’t discovered yet, but let’s not minimize the work that’s already been done.

The point is that some participants, including Ohr, Page and Baker, have been forthcoming. And the small discrepancies between their stories offer opportunities for further questioning which will provide even more information. And all of that information can be used to question players such as Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, James Comey, Rod Rosenstein and others who have been far less truthful. Many officials have provided Congressional testimony and have claimed they had no idea the dossier was connected to the Clinton campaign.

We are closer to the full truth than most people believe. I no longer believe that no one will be held accountable. Too much wrongdoing has already been uncovered.

Rep. Collins has said he plans to continue to release documents and each will allow us to fill in more of the blanks. Among other records, we need to see an unredacted copy of the FBI’s original FISA application as well as the renewals. Those alone, could crack this case wide open.

I believe that deliverance for the President is near.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Like I said in another thread, this is 2 small bricks pulled from a large wall. How many more bricks need to be pulled before the wall comes down?
Mike

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hillary had not counted on the slow drip, drip, drip, AFTER the elections! :thumbup:

This will eventually lead to something, I wish I could be sure of what how ever..

The Clinton cartel has beaten all comers who wish to bring them to court for legal charges to be brought. Maybe, just maybe this time will prove to be fatal for them, and their minions in our Government.

Regards, Kirk

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know, 300, Like I've said I've come to believe the two are teflon coated!!
Mike

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know, 300, Like I've said I've come to believe the two are teflon coated!!
Mike

Hard to argue that.

But you know if they had the goods on Trump we would have know it by now.

My guess is the Clintons are outside the hull of the boat on a plank. Now we shall see if anyone can push them off into the vast sea...

Regards, Kirk

leadarrows

Hillary had not counted on the slow drip, drip, drip, AFTER the elections! :thumbup:

This will eventually lead to something, I wish I could be sure of what how ever..

The Clinton cartel has beaten all comers who wish to bring them to court for legal charges to be brought. Maybe, just maybe this time will prove to be fatal for them, and their minions in our Government.

Regards, Kirk
I think she saw this coming long ago.

https://youtu.be/SzjDOwbt8S8?t=294

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Trump has had to do everything himself, because both the DimWits and Pubs are a bunch of assholes who cannot get a damn thing done but quibble and argue amongst themselves.

Trump is working harder then all of them put together and they know it. That is what pisses them off the most. Assholes all of them.

Meanwhile, this country continues to fall apart around our ears because one man cannot do it all.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump has had to do everything himself, because both the DimWits and Pubs are a bunch of assholes who cannot get a damn thing done but quibble and argue amongst themselves.

Trump is working harder then all of them put together and they know it. That is what pisses them off the most. Assholes all of them.

Meanwhile, this country continues to fall apart around our ears because one man cannot do it all.
:agree: