• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

a version of my dad

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
that dude has a lot of goodies from the 70's and 80's rotary phone and the phone number flipper thing. I remember that stuff from my younger years

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't laugh but my wife used one of those phone number flip pad thingies at the house until recently. We keep an old rotary phone for use when the power goes out.

Kane

What is humbling is to remember that before this era of computers and iPhones, we got along just fine without the onslaught of "instant communication".

We met our business deadlines, filled our social calendars and recall that even major airlines got along just fine using paper, pen and a rotary telephone. Amazing, ain't it?

Are we now better off?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
What is humbling is to remember that before this era of computers and iPhones, we got along just fine without the onslaught of "communication".

We met our business deadlines, filled our social calendars and recall that even major airlines got along just fine using paper, pen and a rotary telephone. Amazing, ain't it?

Are we now better off?

Nope. From my personal observation, all the high speed electronic gadgetry just allows people to f**k up at a greater rate of knots.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
those daze were prime.
that being said, i know that i get my morning laughs via that guy- their series is better than television.