• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker Model Sequencing (in order)

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Almost a Kristi KT-7 profile.

attachment.php

corby

This is a great thread, so much info!! Now I have a question, how many machines did tucker build in a year?? They made so many different models I just wonder what their number of units built were?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
This is a great thread, so much info!! Now I have a question, how many machines did tucker build in a year?? They made so many different models I just wonder what their number of units built were?

tucker sno-cat started in business in 1942 and in 25 years ending in 1967, the company had built just about 1200 machines and that includes tow behind trailers

some years were really big in production numbers, other years like 1944, only 1 was built and 1947 had 3 completed.

RRose

SUPER Site Supporter
Would you guys consider doing a similar thread where you post a picture of every model made in a specific year? Or a thread where you show the refinements of a certain model over its run? I think that would be super interesting.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
timberline lodge 1948, brand new Tucker, model 423, Snow-motor, and a great looking Chevrolet woody, be something to recreate that photo.

thank you cider tom

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_235.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_235.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
and from the North side of Mt Hood up near Cloud Cap, a Weasel and trailer, about 1948

favorite destination of the sno-surfer and friends

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_23d.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_23d.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 252

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
That tucker looks like the flathead ford version !! nice pictures,wouldn't mind the chevy .:thumbup:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
That tucker looks like the flathead ford version !! nice pictures,wouldn't mind the chevy .:thumbup:

yes, mr Loggah, you are correct, it is a flathead mercury V-8. 1 0f 11 built, 4 in 1947 and 7 in 1948, Timberline Lodge bought a 1948, out your way, mr Fredy Pabst had a 1947

and yes, the Chevy is a good one to have...

230 Pilot

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks for bumping it up. I had never seen this before. That was an awesome history for someone like me who hasn’t been drinking orange kool-aid for many years. Thank you all for your input and great pictures. Now I need to find (or build) a trailer for the kitten, and start looking for all the hidden tuckers in the east ??.
Well done ladies and gentlemen ???.