• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

NATIONAL WHINERS DAY – December 26

Bamby

NATIONAL WHINERS DAY

If you want to, you are allowed to whine about being too tired, overeating, having to go back to work, having so much to clean up or the long lines in the return aisle at the store. December 26 is National Whiners Day.

There is one thing the creator of this day hoped people across the country would not be whining about; this day is not intended for whining about what you did not get for Christmas and what you do not have but to remember all that you do have.
Many people are less fortunate than others. Some are struggling to put food on the table or a roof over their heads; some may not have family and friends. Another family may not have had one gift under the tree.

Others may be fighting disease and illnesses, and some may have coped with all of these. You may want to whine about something (and today you are allowed) but remember to be thankful for each gift you did receive and all that you do have. (And help others when you can).

HOW TO OBSERVE

Use #NationalWhinersDay to post on social media.

HISTORY

Rev. Kevin Zaborney created National Whiners Day in 1986 in hopes of encouraging people to be thankful for what they have instead of being unhappy “whining” about what they do not have.

There are over 1,200 national days. Don’t miss a single one. Celebrate Every Day with National Day Calendar!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
My back is sore. My legs are throbbing. Stubbed my toe. Only got 4 hrs sleep. Didn't get the new truck I asked for. Just finished clearing 3 inches of wet snow outside in the rain. Cut my thumb. Bah humbug. Lol

How's that for whining? Lmao

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
NATIONAL WHINERS DAY

If you want to, you are allowed to whine about being too tired, overeating, having to go back to work, having so much to clean up or the long lines in the return aisle at the store. December 26 is National Whiners Day.

Many people are less fortunate than others. Some are struggling to put food on the table or a roof over their heads; some may not have family and friends. Another family may not have had one gift under the tree.

Others may be fighting disease and illnesses, and some may have coped with all of these. You may want to whine about something (and today you are allowed) but remember to be thankful for each gift you did receive and all that you do have. (And help others when you can).

HOW TO OBSERVE

Use #NationalWhinersDay to post on social media.

HISTORY

Rev. Kevin Zaborney created National Whiners Day in 1986 in hopes of encouraging people to be thankful for what they have instead of being unhappy “whining” about what they do not have.

There are over 1,200 national days. Don’t miss a single one. Celebrate Every Day with National Day Calendar!

Hey, that's the start of Quanza. Am I allowed to whine about Quanza.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
WHINE ONE:

I can't get into a website to check on an a secured benefit account from a former employer.

WHINE TWO:

Since I didn't know that My HMO pharmacy closed on monday,to observe the Christmas holiday, I had bummed a ride to get there. When I found out is was closed I had to call my sister and ask her for another ride instead on Tuesday. I was planning on doing some laundry then but this messes that plan up.

WHINE THREE:

I was given some nice slices of leftover ham and accidentally left it out of the fridge for around three hours.