• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The cat died today Ugg heavy heart

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
My Sister in-laws cat died today. Good old cat I felt sad for her today and wrote her this letter (from the cat). Feel free to share it.....

Mom,

Thank you for picking me out of the many kitties that had no home. You offered me a chance at life when there was none. I was lucky our bond was strong and you didn’t return me to a fate of who knows. My life with You ,Simon and Tommy has been fulfilling. Full of companionship traveling here, there and everywhere, I was so proud to be a Canadian there for awhile EH ?. My day and night cruising the many neighborhoods we lived in came with times I was proud of, defending Simon and Tommy and times out late at night well doing things you didn’t know about he he he ha ha ha . You always made sure I had a terrific meal and a warm cozy safe place at the end of the day. I will miss our late night cuddles listening to your sweet voice and feeling your soft touch. Simon has assured me he will with one eye crossed watch over you, purr with you and cuddle with you.
Mom know this during your tears I have not left you but that my spirit surrounds you and Simon. I will look up at you from our favorite place in the garden with joy knowing you are home safe in your favorite place the garden, where I get to see you. Mom I know your heart is heavy and your face is wet full of tears but I am still with you in your heart in your smile in your soul. We are one now. Simon needs you to be strong while he won’t understand why I am gone. But I assure you I am here watching over you and him, my spirit is here alive and well. I may be gone from this planet but not forgotten thank you for keeping me so close to your heart. I have lived I have played and most of all I have given all I could give, too you Mom in the hopes of making your life better. I love you Mom I love you.

Purr purr, meow meow, your good kitty, Sasha

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
My Sister in-laws cat died today. Good old cat I felt sad for her today and wrote her this letter (from the cat). Feel free to share it.....

Mom,

Thank you for picking me out of the many kitties that had no home. You offered me a chance at life when there was none. I was lucky our bond was strong and you didn’t return me to a fate of who knows. My life with You ,Simon and Tommy has been fulfilling. Full of companionship traveling here, there and everywhere, I was so proud to be a Canadian there for awhile EH ?. My day and night cruising the many neighborhoods we lived in came with times I was proud of, defending Simon and Tommy and times out late at night well doing things you didn’t know about he he he ha ha ha . You always made sure I had a terrific meal and a warm cozy safe place at the end of the day. I will miss our late night cuddles listening to your sweet voice and feeling your soft touch. Simon has assured me he will with one eye crossed watch over you, purr with you and cuddle with you.
Mom know this during your tears I have not left you but that my spirit surrounds you and Simon. I will look up at you from our favorite place in the garden with joy knowing you are home safe in your favorite place the garden, where I get to see you. Mom I know your heart is heavy and your face is wet full of tears but I am still with you in your heart in your smile in your soul. We are one now. Simon needs you to be strong while he won’t understand why I am gone. But I assure you I am here watching over you and him, my spirit is here alive and well. I may be gone from this planet but not forgotten thank you for keeping me so close to your heart. I have lived I have played and most of all I have given all I could give, too you Mom in the hopes of making your life better. I love you Mom I love you.

Purr purr, meow meow, your good kitty, Sasha

Very Sweet. :thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry. :(
We had a scare two weeks ago but thanks to the vet and the meds she's all better now.