• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Useless things

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think he should definitely get in line but there's a few others that should be in front of him.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Wht don't we buy a big ass bus that can carry 100 senators , 535 Reps and 1 president so we can send them all to someplace else . I'll buy the first tank of fuel .

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Wht don't we buy a big ass bus that can carry 100 senators , 535 Reps and 1 president so we can send them all to someplace else . I'll buy the first tank of fuel .

How about one giant manure spreader. If any one of them got the sh!t beat out of them there'd be nothing left but an empty suit.
As for harry and nancy I honestly believe they are certifiably nuts!!
Mike

Mark.Sibole

LOL I know there a lot you can add to the list but id personally go Reed Nobama Biden Pelosi Holder then work my way through the worthless senate.But either way you look at it their usless as tits on a male pig.

Mark.Sibole

Its a shame they cant make a vaccine to rid us of usless dems and liberals.I wonder if preperation H would help us get rid of the hemorieds in office

Mark.Sibole

Add the sniviling little lying asshat Jay Carney.I see he is trying to grow a beard and mustache to hide the shit stains on his nose