• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Leaks everywhere!

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone besides myself find the timing of all these leaks/scandals interesting? A day can't go by without hearing of some newly exposed governmental overreach. All this info is coming from somewhere but nobody seems to know where.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Had me worried for a moment. I thought you were talking about the new house!:w00t2:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's either someone spitting in conservative faces saying we can do anything or a patriot and rightfully in fear of their life!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I have no Idea where the leaks are comming from....but it is about time the truth about this slimmy ##### is coming out!!!!!!! and to whoever is doing it ......Thanks much and may GOD bless..as MR scelton used to say......:thumb::tiphat:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
But, but this is our transparent government that the Anointed One promised us. I wonder what happened along the way? :yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Are you speaking of true leaks, or the information being revealed through private interviews, under oath, with different agency personnel? Not everyone is aware that the House is having many of these private meetings to get to the bottom of the scandals, then House committee members reveal what they have learned under oath.