• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Terrible tragety in Washington today.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:unsure:I just saw reports on the news that a 4 seater cessna aircraft crashed into a cemetary near the whitehouse. Obama officials have found 826 bodies so far but expect more to be discovered as digging continues throughout the night.:shifty:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That one is so old the last time I heard it the Dead Sea was still sick. :whistle:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
um...the 4 person plane crashed into a cemetary....Obama and his officials have found 826 bodies so far????:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, thanks.
My brain was getting a little too scientific and visual there for a moment re:cemetery/plane crash and bodies (even though 4 were on the plane) I was visualizing something else.
MAKE IT STOP!! :D

PG having a blonde moment.:dizzy::toilet:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
826 bodies and 822 of them were already in caskets PG. :yum: :yum:

Trakternut

Okay, thanks.
My brain was getting a little too scientific and visual there for a moment re:cemetery/plane crash and bodies (even though 4 were on the plane) I was visualizing something else.
MAKE IT STOP!! :D

PG having another blonde moment.:dizzy::toilet:

Fixed if for ya, PG! :whistling:

:biggrin: