• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Needed ! A 6' snow blower !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
A buddy needs a 6' 3PH snow blower . Anywhere near the west coast . PM me if you know of one

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
A buddy needs a 6' 3PH snow blower . Anywhere near the west coast . PM me if you know of one

I have a LARGE 84" unit (hows that for bragging) That I have not needed for a couple years. Ohio isn't too near the west coast tho.......................

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I have a LARGE 84" unit (hows that for bragging) That I have not needed for a couple years. Ohio isn't too near the west coast tho.......................

Can a 45 hP Kioti handle it ? He has 41 HP at the PTO ??

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I ran it off my TC 33D new holland with no problems. but you know how those Kioti people are ..........................................:yum::yum:

Attachments

• Kioti corporate Execs.jpg
    Kioti corporate Execs.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Kioti.jpg
    Kioti.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 47

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok you knothead ! I sent you a PM . No more taking my picture without permission ............

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
ok ok...........HERE YOU GO:

It's a "Big Blizzard"

I added the wheels in the picture so it wouldn't scrape up my asphalt driveway.

It could use a fresh coat of paint, but it works fine.

Attachments

• Big Blizzard sno thrower.jpg
    Big Blizzard sno thrower.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 31