• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My heart can't take much more of this!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
December 9, 2012 I bought a brand new Suzuki grand vitari. We ran it a bit last winter but did not use it much due to lack of snow. Took it in for an oil change this spring. I had financed it simply to keep our credit score up. When I renewed the tag with the state of Pa. they sent them to me no problem. Then I got a call from the dealer that Penndot had notified them of a problem with my VIN. Seems they had sold another one just like ours and submitted the wrong VIN for each. The other one was totaled last winter. Went over to the dealer and signed all new paperwork in late October. Took mine in for another oil change today and find out it is still messed up as well as the extended warranty I had purchased on it. They jerked me around for 3 hours and still had not pulled it in and done the oil change. I had just come from the cancer center after getting another 6 vials of blood drawn and finding out I will likely have another bone marrow tap next month. After getting bounced around till I ended up at the sales managers office I was in no mood for more BS. Told them if I don't have a clear and proper title by Jan. 5th I will be filing complaints with both NY and Pa. attorney generals offices. On the 11th of this month I paid off the car loan and should already have the title in my hands. Guess I have not mellowed in my old age as I told him the last thing he wants to happen is for me to come back and get jerked around again. He threw in another oil change but like I told him, if the dumb asses can't get it on the lift without the proper paperwork it ain't worth much to me.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Go get em Muley. That is ridiculous. They deserve everything you throw at them.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Sorry to hear! Extra frustration doesn't sound like something you really need or want. Good luck with your battle.

God bless,
Tony

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you still have your pink copy of the PA MV-1 form ("Application for Certificate of Title") that's given to you when you bought it? If so, does the VIN match your vehicle's VIN?

What I'm really scratching my head on is why are they running your VIN for an oil change???