• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Guide to buying old video games at game stores.

Toxic_Cupcakes

Word of advice when buying old or used video games.

First of all if its a disk game check the condition. I have been stung in more than ome instance in i bought a game that might as well be a coaster... Also if you buy any cartridge game such as gameboy,gameboy color, or GBA Ask if the seller knows if the bat. Works. Inside is a lil watch bat. That keeps track of saving, times, etc. Once thats dead you can save 100 times but the moment you turn of the handheld. Bye bye save...

Ebay and/amazon are your friends. Never buy om impulse. Always discreetly google the game and know what you're getting into, you can not only know the price it goes for onlins but you can also see the cartidge or disk or cover art too, that way you know you arnt buyibg a knock off or bootleg (though those can be fun and quite rare.)Word of advice when buying old or used video games.

First of all if its a disk game check the condition. I have been stung in more than ome instance in i bought a game that might as well be a coaster... Also if you buy any cartridge game such as gameboy,gameboy color, or GBA Ask if the seller knows if the bat. Works. Inside is a lil watch bat. That keeps track of saving, times, etc. Once thats dead you can save 100 times but the moment you turn of the handheld. Bye bye save...

Ebay and/amazon are your friends. Never buy om impulse. Always discreetly google the game and know what you're getting into, you can not only know the price it goes for onlins but you can also see the cartidge or disk or cover art too, that way you know you arnt buyibg a knock off or bootleg (though those can be fun and quite rare.)

Try and avoid buying a game if they put a sticker on a gba or GB games front. It can peel away the games sticker or leave a residue that can mess up your console.