• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker for sale in Alaska

Attachments

• 00000_31XOnd261Vg_600x450.jpg
    00000_31XOnd261Vg_600x450.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 418

firedzr

For those considering bringing an Alaskan snow cat down to the lower 48, I can say with experience that it will add $3,500+ to get it transported to Seattle. Just an FYI

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
For those considering bringing an Alaskan snow cat down to the lower 48, I can say with experience that it will add $3,500+ to get it transported to Seattle. Just an FYI

even more if you go get it yourself......:whistling:

I felt it was worth every penny..... the feeling of coming into Tok and laughing at the GPS, "yah right! 24 hrs to anchorage, boy are you lost" Look at this thing.....

:yum:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Next time for sure..... I will bring a big back pack for all the stuff I am going to pack back with me......

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
they must have sold off a bunch of road oilers at the Aleyeska auction this summer