• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

To Lose your whole family in one accident

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
My wife likes watching The Biggest Loser show. Tonight I sat down with her and am doing some programming. One of the contestants lost her husband, 7 year old daughter and several month old baby in a car accident. I think it was a drunk driver not sure. Something was said about the other car going 100 mph.

One accident and she lost all of them. I have an aunt that lost 4 children but they were spread apart quite a ways.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
A couple years ago, there was an accident close to where I live. A family was moving. The father was driving a moving truck while his wife and family were in a mini van following behind. His wife lost control and hit a rock cut. The entire family was killed as the father watched in horror in his rearview mirror. I could not imagine being in that situation and running back to find my whole family dead.

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
This happened near me. The man's family was involved in a crash with a bus. His family in the car did not stand a chance. One was a toddler. I know a few of the firefighters and paramedics that responded; that was a tough call to go on.

The guy worked where I did at the time. I did not know him, but knew who he was and saw him in the halllways. I know thru other people, it was very hard for him.

I know there was a CSID(critical stress incident debriefing) for the responders too. It is really tough to be there trying to save a child and lose them. In this case, three kids and the wife.

He was at work at the time; he did not see the scene. Seeing the scene, and your family, would be devastating.

I have been on a couple of tough calls, but nothing like that.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife likes watching The Biggest Loser show. Tonight I sat down with her and am doing some programming. One of the contestants lost her husband, 7 year old daughter and several month old baby in a car accident. I think it was a drunk driver not sure. Something was said about the other car going 100 mph.

One accident and she lost all of them. I have an aunt that lost 4 children but they were spread apart quite a ways.
That's terrible Steve.
I've lost 3 loved ones in car crashes.
2 sisters, and a niece.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
At the end of the show the girl gave one hell of a speech. I will watch for it on the home page and you tube for me to post. This women has a lot of courage that was developed while being on the show.

murph