• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cannot access Debate & Discussion

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone having this problem? I cannot access Debate & Discussion, despite being subscribed to it. I unsubscribed from it, then resubscribed. The topic is highlighted in gray in my CP, so I wonder...has JEV been banned from participating in D&D, or is there another reason I cannot access this topic area? I dropped a PM to Doc, but he's offline now.

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Works for me. Who did you PO now? :D

You're not missing anything critical. Murph noted new rules covering tanning businesses, and before that Bamby's Gold thread got a post 3 hours ago. The next more recent was 3 hours prior to the Gold thread.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Works for me. Who did you PO now? :D

You're not missing anything critical. Murph noted new rules covering tanning businesses, and before that Bamby's Gold thread got a post 3 hours ago. The next more recent was 3 hours prior to the Gold thread.
Not sure exactly who it was (although I have a pretty good idea), because someone turned me in for being a meanie. I guess they have a pretty thin skin, or, (and more likely), they could not handle the truth. Get rid of the opposition and then there will be nobody to challenge their allegations. Kind of like when the MSM reported that TEA Party people used the "N" word when the congressional black caucus walked by them. Claimed it was used 15 times, yet there is no audio or video supporting the claim. To date, the $100,000 reward for that audio has gone unclaimed. Maybe because it never happened. Looks like the MSM actually discredited themself on that one, because with all the cameras and voice recorders at these events, nobody has been able to produce it. If it existed at all, the MSM would be all over the TEA Party to validate their claims of being a racist/terrorist/homophobe organization.

Of course, my hypothesis is just conjecture at this point until Doc gets online to find out why it doesn't work. I'm sure it's something simple since he did work on my account yesterday, and just may need to reset something.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
It's a conspiracy, JEV. JK. Have you tried resubscribing to the group? Go to your control panel, then group memberships to see if D&D is listed under memberships. If not, check the join group option.

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree it is a conspiracy against you JEV... :yum::yum:

Doc will probably have to do a little tweak to your account. Last week i was unable to access several threads, I let Doc know and he did some magic and now I am all good.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
JEV, I'll have you fixed shortly.
It's because of the auto SSS settting. I thought it was 'fixed' but obviously it's not.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope it's fixed now JEV. Please let me know whenever you get a chance to try it.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhhhh...I have regained access to D&D. Now if I can just find me a lib....:yum:
Thanks Doc!

brazospete

Well....at least it was peaceful and reasonable in the D&D for a short while. What you mean is you snuck a couple of posts in without being disagreed with!