• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I wish I could bring this man back to life...

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
SO I COULD F*CKING KILL HIM AGAIN!!!!!!!

msnbc_ban.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MSNBC.com[/FONT]
Police kill man seen beating child to death

Witnesses say man was punching, kicking, stomping and throwing the tot

The Associated Press
updated 6:49 p.m. ET, Sun., June. 15, 2008

TURLOCK, Calif. - Police killed a 27-year-old man as he kicked, punched and stomped a toddler to death despite other people's attempts to stop him on a dark, country road, authorities said.

Investigators on Sunday were trying to establish the relationship between the suspect and the child they say he killed Saturday night. The Stanislaus County coroner said the boy appeared to be between 1 and 2 years old based on his size, according to county sheriff's deputy Royjindar Singh.

"It's been a long night of wondering, 'Why?' — not only for the officers and the passers-by who stopped and tried to help out, but for anyone. Why would somebody do this?" Singh said.

Singh said the coroner does not plan to confirm the identities of the suspect and victim until Monday. Because his injuries were so severe, the child will have to be identified through a blood or DNA test, he said.

The suspect had a child's car seat in the back of his four-door pickup truck. The truck caught the attention of an elderly couple at 10:13 p.m. Saturday because it was stopped in the two-lane road facing the wrong direction, Singh said.

Man pushed off efforts to stop him

As they got closer, the couple saw the man brutally beating the toddler behind his truck and throwing the child on the ground, according to Singh. Two or three other cars stopped, an unusual number to be passing through the remote area surrounded by a dairy, a cow pasture, a cornfield and a farmhouse, he said.

"What we got from witnesses is he was punching, slapping, kicking, stomping, shaking," Singh said. "They tried to intervene and get involved, but their efforts really didn't have an effect. The suspect was engaged in what he was doing. He just pushed them off and went back to it."

A sheriff's helicopter responding to emergency calls from the area landed in a cow pasture at 10:19 p.m. carrying a Modesto police officer who shot the man to death after he refused an order to stop beating the child, Singh said.

Paramedics tried to resuscitate the toddler, who was not breathing when they arrived. The boy was taken to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

No children within the dead boy's age range have been reported kidnapped or missing in Stanislaus County, Singh said.

The incident happened on Bradbury Road about 10 miles west of Turlock, a city located about halfway between Sacramento and Fresno.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
yup - one of the big stories from last night - the other one is about a sherriff's deputy who got shot and died - and they're still looking for the suspect...
one of the guys they interviewed about the child expressed remorse that he didn't get there sooner so he could have offed the perp himself.

urednecku

Site Supporter
I can't imagin what a child could to do to provoke that kind of anger. The only good is that the piece of $hit will not waist any more of our tax money in trials, psyco Dr., etc.
I do wish he had lived long enough to tell WHY.
And I can identify with the witness that wished he had gotten there sooner.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I do wish he had lived long enough to tell WHY.

Nope, if he had lived even a second longer, it was too long. Someone that does that to a child doesn't need to express any views, because they will be blathering and have no concept of what they are doing. What could he possibly say, "The kid was spitting on him"....

Had he survived even a few min's, he would have cost resources to try to save him, he wasn't worth the effort.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Another good reason for concealed carry.

I politely disagree on one point here.... A bullet is WAY too fast. The SOB needed to suffer a long painful death at the hands of others. Water torture sounds good in this case.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I politely disagree on one point here.... A bullet is WAY too fast. The SOB needed to suffer a long painful death at the hands of others. Water torture sounds good in this case.

Not so... Left Knee, right knee, left shoulder, right shoulder.... cigarette break, some coffee "then" empty the clip...

Years ago, when I was a police officer, I caught a guy in the act of molesting a very young girl he had kidnapped. I did everything by the book so that he would get convicted and be put away for life, he never even put up a struggle, claimed him and his "Girlfriend" were just having fun. In the long run, he got off pretty much "Scott Free" because of a really good lawyer and lousy Prosecutor. Knowing what I know now, the guy would have resisted arrest a lot harder and I could have easily defended myself with deadly force and could have lived very easily with that. Instead that girl has more than likely had a pretty tortured life because of him.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Not so... Left Knee, right knee, left shoulder, right shoulder.... cigarette break, some coffee "then" empty the clip...

Years ago, when I was a police officer, I caught a guy in the act of molesting a very young girl he had kidnapped. I did everything by the book so that he would get convicted and be put away for life, he never even put up a struggle, claimed him and his "Girlfriend" were just having fun. In the long run, he got off pretty much "Scott Free" because of a really good lawyer and lousy Prosecutor. Knowing what I know now, the guy would have resisted arrest a lot harder and I could have easily defended myself with deadly force and could have lived very easily with that. Instead that girl has more than likely had a pretty tortured life because of him.

OK. I stand corrected. Yours sounds like a good plan to me. Can I pull his toenails out with my needle nose pliers while we are at it?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
How's about sliding down a 200 ft razor blade into a bat of alcohol! Or should I say shimming down a 200 foot razor blade.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter

I'm thinking more like tying his wrists and ankles to tent stakes with his body on a fire-ant hill in Texas in July.

With honey smeared on his nuts and in his ears.

I'd gladly set up a lawn chair with a cooler full of beer and watch that for a couple days.

abilenemarine06

I suggest we tie his hand and feet to four horses then shoot flamin arrows into his intestines then set off some firework and enjoy the show but thats just me

American Woman

Site Supporter
I suggest we tie his hand and feet to four horses then shoot flamin arrows into his intestines then set off some firework and enjoy the show but thats just me
While this is a good idea it's still going to kill'im too fast.
This guy must have been on something.....I'm just too sad after the shock of this story to comment....

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
my guess is where he is at now is hot enough to be plenty of punishment...... The info on the circumstances would have been helpful for law enforcement and for the victims (the child) family. As for spending any resources other than this, why bother, they did what should have been done.

as for the concealed carry, YEAH, the child may still be alive had someone been able to use deadly force.................like the lousy sob bastard useless human did on the child.

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
Another good reason for concealed carry.

A good reason for carry. Not necessarilly concealed.

Glad they shot him. Wish an armed citizen had gotten there soon enough to save the child.

This enrages me. A child could never do anything so bad as to deserve this.