• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello from Pau Diaz

Pau Diaz

Banned
I was last on-line back in 2009. I took the vent your anger forum by storm and I sent some of the biggest shockwaves ever through it. I was annoying to some, but none could deny that I was a force to be reckoned with.

I was their greatest shining star and now I'm back to shine once again here. "Modesty is a bitch", is one of my biggest beliefs and it's carried me through my life for as long as I can remember. The light shines on us all, some brighter, than others, but it's still there and I'm a guy that belives in no limits.

I don't know if anyone from the old days in said forum is still around. If so, I'd love to catch up and see how they're shining. If not, well, new ground can always be tread.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I doubt you can still type with both shoulders dislocated from all self back slapping done for this thread.
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:clap: Mike. :thumb:

Pau reminds me of a member that used to be here named The Tourist.

So Pau, what was your member name first time around?

Pau Diaz

Banned

The Tourist, hmm... sounds like an English or American dude. Do Australians and Canadians like to travel frequently too?

What was he like, this Pau?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

The Tourist was a jackass, fancied himself a "biker", knowledgeable about all things and became obsessed with me.
Yup, he was a creeper weirdo.

Pau Diaz

Banned
The Tourist was a jackass, fancied himself a "biker", knowledgeable about all things and became obsessed with me.
Yup, he was a creeper weirdo.

He sounds like one fucked up dude. Good thing he's gone. Hopefully we won't see his ugly ass on this forum again.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
He sounds like one fucked up dude. Good thing he's gone. Hopefully we won't see his ugly ass on this forum again.

You're not answering Doc's question.
Who were you the first time around?
Or; are you trying to be entertaining and once again take the forum by storm?
:rolleyes:

Pau Diaz

Banned
You're not answering Doc's question.
Who were you the first time around?
Or; are you trying to be entertaining and once again take the forum by storm?
:rolleyes:

Well, I'd say that since this forum is powered by VBulletin and bears a strong resemblance to vent your anger, I am once again taking this forum by storm.

The other forum closed, but that doesn't mean it wasn't brought back to life under a different name. Do the names Hard Justice Dan, Rudi or Strife ring any bells? They used to be the forum admin.

Ledzap, fourft of fury? They were regular members.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The other forum closed, but that doesn't mean it wasn't brought back to life under a different name. Do the names Hard Justice Dan, Rudi or Strife ring any bells? They used to be the forum admin.

Ledzap, fourft of fury?

Nope.

Pau Diaz

Banned

Ah, pity. I'd have loved to catch up with them. Back in the day, vent your anger was quite a presence on the internet. I do hope the former admin have gotten on well with their lives. Who knows? One of them might find me here and then we can reminisce about old times and create new ones.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Dammit Doc, I love you man, but you screwed up again and left the front door unlocked to allow this comedian to come waltzing back in.

I get enough self righteous jack offs watching the Dems on TV.

Pau Diaz

Banned
Dammit Doc, I love you man, but you screwed up again and left the front door unlocked to allow this comedian to come waltzing back in.

I get enough self righteous jack offs watching the Dems on TV.

Really? Who's up? Is she one of the unpopular girls on this forum?

If you're tired and retired, why do you post here?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't say much, but methinks I'll present you with an early "buh-bye".