• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Our Luvs, Aubrey has passed away

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I am speechless.

Rest in peace little one.
It's been tough.
We luved you.

https://m.legacy.com/obituaries/obs...e-black&pid=193624401&referrer=0&preview=True

She was born March 29, 1981, in Washington, a daughter of Donna Dean Black Cutshall of Washington and the late Michael Black.

Ms. Black attended Washington High School, graduated from Cordon Bleu cooking school and worked as a chef.

She was a member of Immaculate Heart of Mary Roman Catholic Church, Pittsburgh.

Ms. Black enjoyed reading, writing poetry and spending time with friends and family. She was an active participant in an online cooking blog and was well-known for her macaroni and cheese.

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Requiem in Pace, Luvs. May you find the golden fields and never hurt or hunger again.

That's very sweet, Jeff.
I think many of us came to think of her as our little sister throughout the years.
I know I always felt very protective of her, tried to advise her but she was having none of it.
She lived her life the way she wanted.
Right to the end.
:heart1:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Omg. I’m in shock. Luvs / Aubrey was so sweet. A big heart. She fought her health problems so strong an tough. Never complained.
Prayers and good thoughts for the one and only FF Luvs. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
She overcame so much, she was an example. She always said she was terminal and lived her life her way. She is to be admired. Rest in peace Aubrey.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
This is terrible news. I never met the gal, but always felt like I knew her when we would talk on the forum. RIP Luvs.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been trying to find the pictures of Aubs in her Cordon Bleu chef's garb, as well as some of my other more memorable photos of her.
Sadly, photobucket is now totally restricted for even screenshots.
So, perhaps with some searching I could find those soon around the forums.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
IMG_0378169.jpg

IMG_0462235.jpg

IMG_0460236.jpg

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Pain has ended! Freedom, joy and peace abound in the living arms of our Saviour, Jesus. She has leapt from these earthly bonds and resides in glory in her true heavenly home.

We never met, never spoke, yet I read quite a few of her post. Her strength, courage, and compassion would be the envy of all true warriors. Life is for the living, and that she surely did. =(

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Never understood what her ailment actually was....but it is sad that a young life had to end..
that way.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Never understood what her ailment actually was....but it is sad that a young life had to end..
that way.
She struggled with eating disorders and preferred drink to nourishment.
That was a trap which she fully admitted both loving and hating.
Keeping thin, but knowing it wasn't the healthiest way to achieve it.

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
So sad, I haven't been on this site much in the past few years, just stopping in when I have time for a couple of minutes. Then today I find this post. Rest in peace Luvs.