• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow trak st4 front coil spring

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
if they are the same as the boggie models it's actualy 2 springs one in side of teh other. i have 1 set but not 2 sets what is wrong with yours . i masterminded a cool big wheel conversion using torsion axles if you are interested i can find a link

Bluebear

I don't know if they are the same yes two springs one in side the other ,about 11 in. Long and 2 3/4 in dia. Mine are totally deformed and compressed .

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i have one set you may try to get in touch with couch loafer he may also be closer if you are not in alaska. i know where there is another set but i can't vouch as for what condition they are in you should look in to my torsion axle conversion works supieor to what was origionaly in there