• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Turning over a new leaf

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yes I am !!! I am coming out of the closet ! I have been a closet Liberal long enough . I just went out and bought a tie died shirt and a new pair of sandals . I am thinking of having my hair corn rolled . I also just went out and bought some weed from the local high school pusher and it turned out to be dandelions . Smart ass little bastard .....
I am looking for a energy saving bicycle to ride .but it will need to be a dually to haul my fat ass . I hope it has a motor cause I can't peddle worth shit .I also just applied for every social program that the goverment has too . If you can't fight em, you might as well join them . Anybody seen my free cheese ???? Its time the goverment stepped up to the plate and started taking care of me . What do they expect ..... me to think for mself !!!

Last but not least I just flipped off a logger and hugged a tree . Loggers are funny dudes . That big SOB chased my sorry ass for 2 miles and then tried to shove a tree up it . What a hot head . I was only exercising my right .......
Got to go as I am late for my protest march to let the goverment know that all illegals should be given whatever they want no matter what the cost .Just add it on the bill that our kids can never pay off .

:clap::unsure:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Been chewing them peyote buttons again haven't you?:yum::yum::yum: By the way when you turn over leafs there is usually rotten shit under them!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Been chewing them peyote buttons again haven't you?:yum::yum::yum:

Maybe ..... Why do you ask ? New bottle of Rum just got open . Who wants to argue ??????

You think this is good ,just wait . I only just got started for tonight !!!:w00t2::w00t2:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You still killing time in Cali.? Time to get to the ranch and cut hay!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You still killing time in Cali.? Time to get to the ranch and cut hay!

Shoot Bill ! Its raining like crazy up there . I bet I won't be able to get any cut for another month or more . I blame it all on Gore and his global warming . Lord knows all politians are full of hot air and shit . The recipe for rapid growth ........:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Some around here got lucky and got first cutting in dry and nice over memorial day weekend. Since then it has been showers and pouring rain most every day. More this weekend so there is a lot of uncut hay around.

grizzer

Al is tryin' to take my parkin' spot out front of the food shelf with his Escalade, I gotta put my Hummer in lo range & push him out:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al is tryin' to take my parkin' spot out front of the food shelf with his Escalade, I gotta put my Hummer in lo range & push him out:yum:

Now that is funny !! And you guys know damn well I drive a old broke down ford ,back and forth to get my goverment check .......

By the way ,,,, I'm still lookin for my free cheese .....:unsure:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Al, I'd love to braid your hair into tight corn rows, but only after you've had a sufficient amount of rum, of course..:yum:
God you kill me with these kind of posts. haha!

PS-- can't give you more reps as yet.. you ass kisser..

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Al - Take your meds, I promise they will work.:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Aren't you supposed to be off to Haiti?

Or did I miss a chapter?

great thread!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al - Take your meds, I promise they will work.:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Aren't you supposed to be off to Haiti?

Or did I miss a chapter?

great thread!

The Haitian goverment is reviewing building and code standards and supposenly coming up with a national building code:glare: .... That pretty much stopped all building while making a decision . Its just a farce as they could adopt the UBC and be done with it, but I am sure someone is on the payroll and making big bucks .
So it gives me a little more time to do crap around here . I leave for Idaho in 1 week .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
if you get busted PUI do they take your mouse?

I dunno ????........If by "they" you mean my wife , I'll fight her ...:w00t2:
She takes my mouse , I throw her blow dryer out the window .

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Now that, is funny!

I am pretty conservative, but have a 97 year old Grandmother that is pretty liberal. Will give her credit though, she was at the local polling place Teusday, for like the 65 year of volunteering as a polling/voting volunteer.

Anyways, my brother and I have been doing a lot of work at her house. We were cleaning up her spare refridgerator that is in the garage. Well, in the back of the fridge, was two packaged blocks of that there Government Cheese. Looked at the boxes, and knew it had been there for a while.

My Grandmother hard wrote the date on the boxes the day she got them. It was summer of '76.....:doh:

We slipped the lid off the boxes; the stuff was still in original sealed plastic. It looked perfect.

She was seriously PO'd when she found out we threw it out. She said it was still sealed and perfectly fine.

Funny thing is, I bet it still was. There is probably pallets of that stuff still around in warehouses and and those nuclear proof safe area dug in to the mountians.

Yes I am !!! I am coming out of the closet ! I have been a closet Liberal long enough . Anybody seen my free cheese ???? Its time the goverment stepped up to the plate and started taking care of me . What do they expect ..... me to think for mself !!!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Al - you are far from a super left leaning liberal. You are just a disgruntled Republican searching for an identity.

BTW - stay out of Idaho for at least another week. If Idaho gets half the rain we've been getting then it will still be too damn wet there.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al - you are far from a super left leaning liberal. You are just a disgruntled Republican searching for an identity.

Disgruntled ... my ASS !!! I just got a tip on a old Chevy Corvair that may be avalible . It was either that or a old VW bus . It will look great at my new earth home ,I am building out of recycled tires, bullshit and beer cans !!!:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Disgruntled ... my ASS !!! I just got a tip on a old Chevy Corvair that may be avalible . It was either that or a old VW bus . It will look great at my new earth home ,I am building out of recycled tires, bullshit and beer cans !!!:clap:

Old Corvairs are very cool. Anything with serious wheelie potential is far from left leaning! :w00t2:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Corvairs are cool.

1963_Chevrolet_Corvair_Monza_Spyder_Turbo_Coupe_For_Sale_Front_1.jpg
AutoX_01.jpg

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Al, I'd love to braid your hair into tight corn rows, but only after you've had a sufficient amount of rum, of course..:yum:
God you kill me with these kind of posts. haha!

PS-- can't give you more reps as yet.. you ass kisser..

Remember you will be starting at his head and have to go to his waste to get all his hair:w00t2:the further down you go its gets thicker I think that was what he said in the hair post.:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

tom

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Remember you will be starting at his head and have to go to his waste to get all his hair:w00t2:the further down you go its gets thicker I think that was what he said in the hair post.:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

tom
Sounds time consuming, but I'm game :shifty::tongue: