• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 'badge'

bkvail

Brian's b-day is coming up and I have a few ideas in mind....... one thing I thought of was a Thiokol 'badge' - our 4T10 has no badging anywhere, and it needs one :) Anybody know of where we could get one perhaps? I almost thought of having a sticker place make some, but I want to repaint her this summer, so the stickers wouldn't work (unless we waited to repaint it to put the stickers after).

Karin

bill w

i have the badge off of a sprite that i restored for my boss...i used alum diamond plate around the front ...so the badges didn't look right after i got done...i think i have the full set of three badges.may need re-chromed.if it's something that would work...pay the postage and they are yours....

bkvail

i have the badge off of a sprite that i restored for my boss...i used alum diamond plate around the front ...so the badges didn't look right after i got done...i think i have the full set of three badges.may need re-chromed.if it's something that would work...pay the postage and they are yours....
I'm sending you a PM! :D

bkvail

is there a way to delete threads? Brian wanted to come on the forum last night and I didn't want him to see what I had been looking for - so told him he couldn't come on the board, LOL. I can't see where I can delete it though so he can! ~Karin~

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
is there a way to delete threads? Brian wanted to come on the forum last night and I didn't want him to see what I had been looking for - so told him he couldn't come on the board, LOL. I can't see where I can delete it though so he can! ~Karin~

Tell him he can watch the playboy channel instead:brows:

bkvail

ROFL Boggie! Nope, ''those'' channels are on block (we have two teen boys in the house!) Nice try though, LOL. ~Karin~