• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fake Weather

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Have y'all noticed that if you check the weather forecasts on the internet every few hours, they always change?

I asked myself why and then realized that entices people to keep coming back to their websites and that gives more notice to their advertisements.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Have y'all noticed that if you check the weather forecasts on the internet every few hours, they always change?

I asked myself why and then realized that entices people to keep coming back to their websites and that gives more notice to their advertisements.

I always noticed the phenom, never put that together.

When ever I tell the wife my forecasts of the weather she grabs her I-pad and looks it up to check. My conclusion was that it gave my wife pleasure to tell me what I had read was wrong. Now I understand the conspiracy.