• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

CRAP, I missed it!!!

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We all had a party Rusty. Sorry you two missed it. Oh yeah one of the Mods deleted the thread because it got out of hand.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats on the three year mark. Of course had it not been deleted you would have seen all the boobs and asses that the women showed for your contributions here.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Much better. Went back to work on Monday, and she has been getting around without use of cane or walker since last week. Still a little battle going on with the hip pain, (no surprise there,) and the concussion effects. But it should all go away with time. I will give her a little nudge in the ass to pop in here and update you all.

BTW, she is carrying a 4.0 in school, and has hit the 50# weight loss mark :clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Good to hear!:clap:I was going to post a thread to nudge her but did not want to if she was still hurting.