• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello, I'm new here and want to introduce myself

duflochy

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I wanna hang around here a while, sense I dont have nuttin else to do....
I'm straight outta the GA swamps over on the eastern swamps.....I wuz educated in the GA school system and I spell purfetly...I cant help it if you cant spell like I can....I was in the dumb class....the only one there was......

I are a retired cropduster pilot and truck driver and bull shooter.......

I like eatin and drinkin and camping and ugly women, pretty women make me stutter.....I drive an old car, live in a old house, got an old wife and old dog.....Purty much ever thing I own is pre Ronald Ragan and some of it pre Nixion

I love Jesus but I drink and have lust in my heart......

I'll be around here now, jes holler at me.....

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, when I got old I moved to Taxes.....Uhhhh Texas.....

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Howdy duflochy! Didn't know it was possible to retire from shooting the bull, but then I reckon that's what you're doing here........

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good intro. Welcome to FF. I've heard Massachusetts is really Taxachusetts but I thought Texas was the land of low Taxes. Maybe it's changed or the big cities close by add in their cut and taxes go through the roof.
I do think you'll fit right in here. Cheers! :beer:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm straight outta the GA swamps over on the eastern swamps.....I wuz educated in the GA school system and I spell purfetly...I cant help it if you cant spell like I can....I was in the dumb class....the only one there was......

I like eatin and drinkin and camping and ugly women, pretty women make me stutter.....I drive an old car, live in a old house, got an old wife and old dog.....Purty much ever thing I own is pre Ronald Ragan and some of it pre Nixion

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, when I got old I moved to Taxes.....Uhhhh Texas.....

..........pappa? is it really you??

welcome to the forum!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

haha!!
Great intro!!
Welcome :smile:

duflochy

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
:smile:

no. the gap is in northeast ga. its nice there but i am from and live in northwest ga mountains at the foot of johns mtn and horn mtn. it is beautiful here.

Sorry Benspawpaw, i was facing south when i wuz trying to figger out what was east and what was west:hammer:
Stuff happens.............

HulaMac

WelcGrpMancard.gif

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome...you might be just a touch to smart for us folk here...but go ahead and we'll try to keep up with ya best we can.:w00t2:

duflochy

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Man, I love it here, somebody thinks I'm smart!!!!.......well I did graduate maggot cum lately from the 12th grade......I wuz the only one in the 12th grade........

duflochy

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Well it's a year and a half and i am still here........Why?????? Because i still like it and i am still alive.......Merry Christmas everybody....:flowers:

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well it's a year and a half and i am still here........Why?????? Because i still like it and i am still alive.......Merry Christmas everybody....:flowers:
:wow:hanging out here has had a positive effect. Your spelling has improved tremendously. :w00t2: You just need to remember that 'I' is a first person, personal pronoun and should be capitalized. :wink::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
:wow:hanging out here has had a positive effect. Your spelling has improved tremendously. :w00t2: You just need to remember that 'I' is a first person, personal pronoun and should be capitalized. :wink::yum:
Hasn't helped Rusty a damn bit!

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter

Um CG. The beginning of a sentence has a capital letter.:yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The spelling police are in the area! Watch your grammar and punctuation as well as your spelling.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
No biggee. Cowboy thinks commas are apostrophes.:hide:

(But he's still a righteous dude. :biggrin:)